TMO found WPvP!

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
02/19/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Magekur
02/19/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Sevën

Have you ever gone to the enemy capital with 2 people before? Once the fighting starts, it only grows until you are inevitably zerged. The backup he called was myself and 1 other and by the time we got there the Horde had more too. We remained outnumbered the entire night. Nevertheless, we got some good fights out of it and had a fun time.

Video coming soon™

Actually yes, we don’t bother to call in more people though. We just give it a couple of go’s and bounce when it gets to be overwhelming.

Nobody cares(TM)

02/19/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Grace
Nice trade mark.

Grace and I did that too a few days ago. Captured a nice 2v7 + 2 resers. Are you suggesting that one of these two scenario is objectively superior than the other or are you just stubbornly continuing to argue because you were just so ready to take issue with Grace's brief description?
O hai! /wave we indeed have some fun engagements with wrath of vengeance! Except random dinosaur seven we had a good strat
i like memes
02/19/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Llynavae
i like memes

I like you.
02/19/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Sevën
02/19/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Magekur

Actually yes, we don’t bother to call in more people though. We just give it a couple of go’s and bounce when it gets to be overwhelming.

Nobody cares(TM)

02/19/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Grace
Nice trade mark.

Grace and I did that too a few days ago. Captured a nice 2v7 + 2 resers. Are you suggesting that one of these two scenario is objectively superior than the other or are you just stubbornly continuing to argue because you were just so ready to take issue with Grace's brief description?

Actually I’m just here to make you look stupid for arguing about legion wpvp claiming you “found” it when most of us have been doing this exact same thing the entire expansion.

Enjoy legion.
maekur eat a snickers.
02/19/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Magekur

Actually I’m just here to make you look stupid for arguing about legion wpvp claiming you “found” it when most of us have been doing this exact same thing the entire expansion.

Enjoy legion.

LOL. How about you use your free time more wisely.
02/19/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Llynavae
maekur eat a snickers.
I like snickers
Tmo crying about numbers and emotes? This makes like 3 years straight of listening you moan about the same crap

02/19/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Andrew
My god this was a struggle to read, horribly written.

Regardless, it was indeed a fun night; including putting your corpses on a cliff where you couldn’t res. However by far the highlight of my evening was watching you all take res sickness, only to realize that I had predicted it and was waiting ready to put you back in your graves. My twitter fanbase is having a field day with the screenshots.

And you wonder why you struggle with inactivity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol! Someone confirm?
02/19/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Caelum
Tmo crying about numbers and emotes? This makes like 3 years straight of listening you moan about the same crap

02/19/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Andrew
My god this was a struggle to read, horribly written.

Regardless, it was indeed a fun night; including putting your corpses on a cliff where you couldn’t res. However by far the highlight of my evening was watching you all take res sickness, only to realize that I had predicted it and was waiting ready to put you back in your graves. My twitter fanbase is having a field day with the screenshots.

And you wonder why you struggle with inactivity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol! Someone confirm?

New phone who dis?
I’m really confused about who is crying about numbers? Did I not just say WoV put up a great fight when we were outnumbered?

@everyone, reread the OP.
02/19/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Magekur
02/19/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Sevën

Enjoy legion.

You're the one who started the argument. Grace just wanted to give a shout out to WoV for the fun night. Sorry you hate fun.
So who has the snickers? They got mentioned earlier but haven't seen them
02/19/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Magekur
That’s not at all what you said, but it’s cute you double posted to defend yourself against your own words.

Sit down tmo lite.

You know, you really give Coco a bad name, and a bad appearance. I know they do not like the way you speak and image you pull for them constantly. I think you need to simmer it down. Remember your position in the guild, be respectful to your guild. It isn't fair to them with how you portray them.

Least you could do is post on something else, ever noticed how you're the only person talking like this and flaming in coco? There's a reason for that dude..
02/19/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Nah
02/19/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Magekur
That’s not at all what you said, but it’s cute you double posted to defend yourself against your own words.

Sit down tmo lite.

You know, you really give Coco a bad name, and a bad appearance. I know they do not like the way you speak and image you pull for them constantly. I think you need to simmer it down. Remember your position in the guild, be respectful to your guild. It isn't fair to them with how you portray them.

Least you could do is post on something else, ever noticed how you're the only person talking like this and flaming in coco? There's a reason for that dude..

Did you really find his post that offensive? Was pretty tame tbh

Loved the tmo lite bit, spot on
02/19/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Caelum

Did you really find his post that offensive? Was pretty tame tbh

Loved the tmo lite bit, spot on

Isn't about the post, its the consistency. You see I could be tame about something and fry someone a lot, or just fry a lot of people for absolutely no reason. That's my point, sometimes it's just not what you -should- be doing under a certain guild tag, be fair to your guild.
How was that Rez sickness?
You know, you really give Coco a bad name, and a bad appearance.

Yikes!
02/19/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Grace
You know, you really give Coco a bad name, and a bad appearance.

Yikes!

Eh, Maekur is Maekur, and to a degree he can say what he wants. We don't police people's thoughts or opinions, whether we agree with them as a guild or not. It's part of what makes us who we are, allowing the freedom for people to play, say, or do what they enjoy. However, there is a limit to that reasoning (racism, IRL shots, etc.) that he hasn't reached yet.

Every now and then you get a rabid dog in the bunch (be it in WPvP or on the forums), but he's our rabid dog and we love him just the same. That said, carry on with your WPvP thread or w/e.
02/19/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Tholdrim
02/19/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Grace
Yikes!

Eh, Maekur is Maekur, and to a degree he can say what he wants. We don't police people's thoughts or opinions, whether we agree with them as a guild or not. It's part of what makes us who we are, allowing the freedom for people to play, say, or do what they enjoy. However, there is a limit to that reasoning (racism, IRL shots, etc.) that he hasn't reached yet.

Every now and then you get a rabid dog in the bunch (be it in WPvP or on the forums), but he's our rabid dog and we love him just the same. That said, carry on with your WPvP thread or w/e.

Fair enough. I just keep an eye out for my boys, feel free to put me down whenever i'm wrong. I can take it.