H<Pwnagraphy> 18+ Not PoliticallyCorrect

Area 52
We just xferred to area 52 a few weeks ago, left a dead server. We are looking for more melee, Frost Dk, warrior, enhance Shams, possibly a DH. And we need everything for Mythic +15s and PVP.
We raid normal Tues and Heroic Wed/Thurs 9-12 eastern time. We usually run a solid 15-17 but we need 20 to progress into Mythic.

A bunch of us are drunks, we rock out in discord, Here to have a good time.
Hit me up on Btag Jase#1898
Thought I would Add some clarity to this post for Grimm :)

We are 11/11 Heroic right now looking to push into mythic just transferred to this server about 3 weeks ago. We used to be #1 alliance before we pushed over here, because even being #1 still cant recruit.

What we are looking for..

Adults.. No applicant under the age of 18 will be considered. Prefer people to be at least 21 years of age. As a Whole we average around 30.

What we do for you. We provide flasks, food, enchants, gems etc!

What we need from you. 75% raid attendance minimum, Need people to be relaxed and ready to have some fun. Wipes are going to happen, don't be a !@#$%^.

Pwnagraphy is more then a Raiding guild, we are a community, We are always active in discord, if were not on wow, were either playing some over-watch together or d3 or something.

We keep the atmosphere friendly, have a good time.

Relaxed guild that likes to get -*!@ done!

Check us out, Send me a btag request
D3ST1NY#1758

https://pwnagraphy.enjin.com/
UPDATE
We are looking for another healer, Preferably
Holy Pally
Resto Sham
Holy Priest

Still need melee DPS
Frost DK
Ret Pally
Fury Warrior
Enh Sham
Havoc DH
Looking for 1 - 2 players. Open to any melee class or a strong range class that can perform. We have already started progression into mythic with a short 45 minute timer we almost got 1/11 was at 8% >< Just looking to fill in the last burst dps slots.

Healer slot is closed.
Bumping this, currently seeking any 950+ dps no longer limited to melee