943 Resto Shaman, LF late nite raids

Guild Recruitment
Perfect Schedule: 11:30-2:30EST Fri/Sat

943 resto shaman, just made hero 3 weeks ago. have full normal clear, partial heroic from pug. Really loving resto heals. Have raided dps for 14 years. Plenty of experience as dps. Any info needed just post here or add me.

still in search
[A](Wyrmrest Accord) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus and beyond. We are seeking a swing healer (shammy, druid, or pally) at this time.

We are 11/11N, 8/11H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST. We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915N/930H ilvl for Antorus progression. Will help gear if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes pvp together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
<Comfort Eagle> 11/11H is looking for members to join as we push into mythic content. We currently raid T/Th 8PM-11PM EST. We're a pretty tight-knit group of peopleand pride ourselves on having a family-oriented environment while maintaining a competitive spirit. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please feel free to message me here or in game (Malpharias-Staghelm). Also feel free to contact: Ollamh-Staghelm & Ither-Staghelm.

ILLIDAN HORDE<Twisted Destiny> is a 11/11N guld with heroic progression and rbgs twice a week! We are looking for fun and active players to bolster our ranks against the legion in raiding! Raids=Tues/Thurs- 8pm-llpm & optional Sunday at 5pm. Come hang in disc! We also have guild rbgs and 8pm on Fri and Sat for you pvpers!

We have killed Argus in normal as a guild group. We have killed Heroic Garothi but our issue is our numbers. A lot of us have AOTC and are good players but we need more patient and consistent players to bolster our core raid team. We are looking for a almost any class but a class with berserk would be nice cause I tend to switch to my alt to help tank in raids. Depending on new recruits and things that could change. Please message me on my btag, Hero15#1546 .
As for me I raided about half way through Mythic Nighthold in its current content. We plan to push into Mythic eventually and have Heroic on farm. Come make friendships that will last and find people to always game with, with our active discord and variety of ages from 17-40 we are welcoming of anyone as long as you can take a joke and are a persistent person! Thanks for reading and I hope you will give us a chance to have fun, raid and kick some booty.

hello, <A Reddit Dystopia> on Bleeding Hollow has 14 different raid teams raiding from Normal to Mythic ABT. Our most progressed team is working on mythic Kingaroth. Across all teams we are recruiting all roles. Please check out our discord for more information: https://discord.gg/pAgx7aR
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hey man I sent you an add in game. I'm Ashsunday the healing officer in Hubris and we are in search of a resto shaman. Core raid spot starting at day one.
Guild spam below

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our previous progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11N and 11/11H. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to continue heroic and hopefully do some casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):
RDPS: Preferably Moonkin and Spriest
Healers: Rshaman, Rdruid

Looking for people for now and into bfa do not be discouraged if you class isn't listed. We are always looking for great players !

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672),
Earthwyrm#1108 (Discord: Abscynth#5749),
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Apply Here: https://cloudydayguild.enjin.com/

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ