DPS LF late night raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Here soon and going into BFA I will have to switch what times I can raid, ideally starting at 12am EST Weekdays. currently on Bleeding hollow Horde side but willing to reroll to whatever faction/server for BFA

Currently I main ENH shaman though up in the air for main in BFA. I'm 11/11H with experience in mythic last expac though I only have interest in getting AotC each tier and not going into mythic nowadays. So I'm looking a more casual Heroic focused environment versus a hardcore mythic guild.

I don't have any current logs but I know my class (and a few others) quite well, I'm always simming and checking my gear, talents, stat weights to make sure i'm making the most of the gear available to me.

Not sure what else to put here but more than happy to answer any and all questions .

I know its a bit early to be looking for a new home for BFA but I've not had luck finding anything on BH and would rather start working on rerolling sooner than later. Can contact me on Bnet at TheGentleman#11844

Thanks for reading!
Good morning! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst, which is a little early for you, but what the hell right? We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too!
More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.