H/930 Resto Druid lf raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Resto Druid LF a active raiding guild after coming back from a short break. Had to take a short break due to moving but I am back and ready to raid again and push mythic + keys with a competive guild. Raid times are the following.

EST (eastern standard time)

2pm-10pm sun-Thur

Friday / Saturday I am free all night

I have been playing wow since 2005 and have mythic experience this expansion as well. Have super stable internet as well as working mic. I am still working on gear but would be willing to transfer for the right guild. Currently on illidan.

Thanks for your time
Hey Udderbomb,

My guild <Twisted Titans> is currently recruiting our last few members before we hop into prog raiding starting with N Antorus up through mythic. We recently reformed as a group of several old school wow players looking to get back into it. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to add my battletag Stryphe#1200 and we can talk some more.

Good luck.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey Udderbomb, we are looking for healers to join our team. Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic raiding guild on Thrall. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 6/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

Currently Seeking:
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West / PST). We are a Semi-casual-ish guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds!

Recruiting to push into Mythic Raids

Current Progress --
3 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
11 / 11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Recruitment: -- For Legion: Antorus, the Burning Throne

What we are Currently Looking for...
Tanks - Full
Healers - 1 spot
DPS - Range DPS -- Highly looking Flex Classes(DPS/Off Spec Healing)

Even if not listed We shall consider any Strong Applications

Raiding Schedule
Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours per Raid night
Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST

As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids.

For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @SwisherSweet#1925 and Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer))
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465