10/11 M Exp Tank LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Raided US top 30 up through aggramar this tier, until December when I had to quit due to real life reasons. Looking for any guild mildly progress this tier (Minimum 9/11 M) who is looking for a tank.

I have experience playing every tank spec at a high level (played brewmaster and Blood DK this tier for obvious reasons)

Any day works fine but would like to end no later than 12 CST (flexible for the right guild)

I also have a very well geared rogue that I would be willing to play in the meantime (again for the right guild)

You can either reply here or add me on bnet Bike#11281 or discord Garrett#0913.

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing you
Morning work still looking
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Tank
2 DPS
1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693 
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
evening post while watching the voice
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add Gub#1148
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time.

We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
  • 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85)

T20 progression:
  • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officers:
soj#11462, samiz#1174

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • Currently looking for Ranged DPS, though recruitment is open for high caliber players of all roles.

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
<Vice> is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently recruiting skilled players to push progression in ABT.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST
(in CST 8pm-11pm)

Progression:
ABT: 9/11M
Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Add Holio#1774 for more details or questions.
We are currently looking for a new Raid Leader since our current RL will be moving from US to EU in a few months. We also have open positions for (ALL)dps progression/core and we are looking for a tank that thinks quick on his feet/able to adjust to new strats/MUST have a mic to call things out(personal CDs from healers) and compatible with tanks.

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
03/04/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Garrett
Raided US top 30 up through aggramar this tier, until December when I had to quit due to real life reasons. Looking for any guild mildly progress this tier (Minimum 9/11 M) who is looking for a tank.

I have experience playing every tank spec at a high level (played brewmaster and Blood DK this tier for obvious reasons)

Any day works fine but would like to end no later than 12 CST (flexible for the right guild)

I also have a very well geared rogue that I would be willing to play in the meantime (again for the right guild)

You can either reply here or add me on bnet Bike#11281 or discord Garrett#0913.

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing you

hey friend gl
Hi Garrett,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Strong Tank. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post) OR apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com.

Progression:
7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 276
10/10M NH - US 485
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/11M Antorus - US 245

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159
Zephriel - - - Zephriel#1297
Hollehund - - - Rasta#1576

Thank you for considering AfterLife!