955 MW monk lf H raiding Guild.

Guild Recruitment
I've got my 4 set. downed normal several times. know all the fights in. Have aotced several other raids. have a fairly open schedule. Looking for a raiding guild to call home. I have my keystone master as well. Along with the proven healer title which requires are least wave 30 endless healer in proving grounds. Been all the way to wave 60 before i got bored. Also have 1900 2s exp as healer as well. Willing to transfer if the guild is ready set and go. Don't want a guild that is forming and not very active need an active home.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gravity- 5/11m raids Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 eastern time.We pay for Transfers for anyone that makes our core team.
We are interested. Whisper me in game at Charliie#1669
or on discord tag @charlie#3987
Good Mornign Àléx :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.
We are looking for more people who also want to have fun and make new friends, people that can appreciate people for people and not just DPS numbers. We are generally mature but often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members on Twitch and Mixer
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • Have previous raid or mythic dungeon experience and you can play at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
and WoW Progress:
First off thanks for all the responses didn't think I'd have this many by morning.
Hey Àléx, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Thank you all for the recruitment. Think I have found a place to call home. It was much appreciated. Thank you all.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us: We are 1/11 M Antorus and will move through Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord. We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660 Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Operators are currently recruiting all classes. We are still currently in the process of transferring to Tichondrius due to a dead server. Our goal is to finish this expansion off strong and start preparing for Battle Of Axwroth.

Players we are looking for are Adult laid back and dedicated experienced players. We do not expect you attend every raid but would like a consistent play time. We don't want your experience in game to feel like a 2nd job we want the most of what you play the game for, and that's to have fun with a enjoyable atmosphere. And we also only raid 2 days a week and have a alt run/fun day on Monday. We consistently run mythic+s daily

We are currently 11/11 heroic and 1/11 mythic. This does not reflect our experience in raiding due to a dead server and lack of PvE players on that server. The better experience you have the better off progressing together we will be. If you are interested add beowulf#1342 and we will communicate further and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have :)

Hello Alex,

I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. I know you stated you aren't looking for a guild that is just forming.
And I respect that, but I would still like a chance of winning you over, if possible.

We recently moved to Stormrage due to it being an high population alliance heavy server and are re-building the guild to prepare for BFA. However, we are also going to continue raiding Antorus 2 nights a week on Tue/Thu from 10p-1a EST. We have no issues with finding people to join in our weekly runs and we are 11/11H.

We are active players and run mythic+ keys weekly, and we are on nightly. We are looking to add more players that are just as active and want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild. I'm an older player that has been playing/raiding since Vanilla days.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there and you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 950+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post

<Not Like This> of Zul'jin(H) is 3/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of 1 Healer for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
- Shadow Priest
- Hunter
- Boomkin
- Mage

- Priest
- Shaman
- Mistweaver

- N/A

We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Hunters, WW/MW Monk, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. Each raid we try to try to start in heroic for part of it so everyone that logs on to raid can raid and get gear, then our second half is when we cut for our mythic progression.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
we are <cold rage> horde on zul'jin. we are a newly formed guild of long term friends and such. most with aotc and some with mythic abt experience that had just gotten fed up or whatnot with their previous guild and looking to make a fresh start.

we can offer you a active community full of people that are willing to help with gems. enchants and helping with going over logs and character improvement if you need the help.

as a guild we love to do mythic+'s some casual pvp stuff, xmog runs and pretty much anything in between. as well we will also be providing feasts and cauldrons for raids and we also have many alchemist if you need pots
we are looking to kick off raiding in this guild starting next week pushing right into heroic abt and hopefully clearing it. we have a pretty good looking roster so far but are in need of a couple more healers and a couple dps.

our raid times are weekday raid: tues-wed 8-11est
weekend raid: friday 10-12 est
saturday 8-11est
alt run(optional): thurs 8-11est

for more info or if this might interest you plz feel free to reach out @ shadyfaux#1652

thanks for reading and hope you find what you're looking for
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654
Hey there! SNF is currently recruiting for its 2 raid teams. I'm gonna post our guild spam below and feel free to get in contact with me to go over some stuff if you want :)

About the Guild.
Saturday Night Fights is a one night a week Semi-Casual raid guild that maintains two raid teams, one that meets on Saturday night and one that meets on Tuesday nights. Tuesday team offers a more hardcore atmosphere, while Saturday team offers a more casual atmosphere. Please, when applying for a team, specify which you are applying for. The guild has been around going on 2 years with the release of BFA in the coming months. The goal for the guild is to clear current content on a very minimal schedule, while offering many different wow playing options for multiple types of wow players.

Server: Stormrage - US - Alliance
Loot: Personal Loot (We feel this is the fairest way to distribute loot for the team)
Voice: Discord is used for both raid teams. (You are required to be in Discord for the entirety of the raid night)

Tuesday Team:
Current Progression:
Days&Times: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am EST
Recruiting (We currently have an open recruitment for Tuesday team. We require you to be at least 930 with previous heroic and/or mythic experience, or provide raid logs to show that you are able to 'get the job done'. You may be asked to sit for a fight if we are currently having trouble progressing. Fear not! Everyone will get to kill bosses on current content.)
  • Tanks: OPEN
  • Heals: OPEN
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
  • Saturday Team:
    Current Progression: EN:7/7H ToV:3/3N NH: 10/10N ToS:9/9N AtBT: 11/11N
    Days&Times: Saturday 10pm-1am EST
    Recruiting (Saturday team is currently recruiting for its heroic progression. A minimum of 930 ilvl is required to start. Since Saturday team is more casual and laid back, we accept newer players to raiding and returning veterans alike)
  • Tanks: CLOSED
  • Heals: NON DRUID
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
    All Tuesday and Saturday raid team members will be put through a short interview process to get to know one another

Guild Master: Rakesleaves (HeyitsShenan#1390)
    Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.
    Hey alex

Fatal- illidan
    Current progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional mistweaver for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players, and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We are recruiting players for current raiding as well as BFA! So if you are a returning player or re-roll this would be a great place for ya.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At

If you have questions, hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 5/11M
    -Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
    -Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193