2 BM hunters LF evening / weekend raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hello gamers,
My husband and I are looking for a raid team. We used to be serious raiders in Cata and have recently gotten back into the game. We are more than casual gamers and available week nights after 6:30 EST and on weekends, day or night. We'd like to wrap up by 10 PM EST at the latest, if possible.

Hunter 1: ilvl 937, BM
Hunter 2: ilvl 832, BM (actively working on this. Expect to be at 900+ by this weekend).
On Ysera now and open to server transfer for the right group / team.

Let me know if you're interested in chatting with me! Shoot me a PM or a tell in-game (best way to reach me). Character name is Elylesa and my gamertag is EaglesBaby.
Hey there! We are currently recruiting for our two raid teams below :) I'm gonna post our guild spam under this so you can read thru it if youd like I'd enjoy having both of you on either team

About the Guild.
Saturday Night Fights is a one night a week Semi-Casual raid guild that maintains two raid teams, one that meets on Saturday night and one that meets on Tuesday nights. Tuesday team offers a more hardcore atmosphere, while Saturday team offers a more casual atmosphere. Please, when applying for a team, specify which you are applying for. The guild has been around going on 2 years with the release of BFA in the coming months. The goal for the guild is to clear current content on a very minimal schedule, while offering many different wow playing options for multiple types of wow players.

Server: Stormrage - US - Alliance
Loot: Personal Loot (We feel this is the fairest way to distribute loot for the team)
Voice: Discord is used for both raid teams. (You are required to be in Discord for the entirety of the raid night)

Tuesday Team:
Current Progression:
Days&Times: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am EST
Recruiting (We currently have an open recruitment for Tuesday team. We require you to be at least 930 with previous heroic and/or mythic experience, or provide raid logs to show that you are able to 'get the job done'. You may be asked to sit for a fight if we are currently having trouble progressing. Fear not! Everyone will get to kill bosses on current content.)
  • Tanks: OPEN
  • Heals: OPEN
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
  • Saturday Team:
    Current Progression: EN:7/7H ToV:3/3N NH: 10/10N ToS:9/9N AtBT: 11/11N
    Days&Times: Saturday 10pm-1am EST
    Recruiting (Saturday team is currently recruiting for its heroic progression. A minimum of 930 ilvl is required to start. Since Saturday team is more casual and laid back, we accept newer players to raiding and returning veterans alike)
  • Tanks: CLOSED
  • Heals: NON DRUID
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
    All Tuesday and Saturday raid team members will be put through a short interview process to get to know one another

Guild Master: Rakesleaves (HeyitsShenan#1390)
    Hi there,

Would you consider a faction change? If so would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC,much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, and encourage folks to play what they enjoy.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
    Gear is fixable! Are you open to realm-changing, though? We are definitely not on your realm, but we'd be very open to adopting both of you in.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 9/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
    03/07/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Koshpally
    Hi there,

Would you consider a faction change? If so would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC,much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, and encourage folks to play what they enjoy.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518

@Koshpolly thank you so much for the info but 11:30 is too late for us :) I go tot bed at 9 PM at the latest!
    03/07/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Cazenovia
    Gear is fixable! Are you open to realm-changing, though? We are definitely not on your realm, but we'd be very open to adopting both of you in.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 9/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

@Cazenovia thanks so much but 11 is too late. I am miserable if i go to bed later than 10.
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
    or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
    Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
    Heroic (ilvl 930)
    • Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
    Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
    Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
    Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
    Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
    Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
    Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668
    I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Good Morning Elylesa :)

My husband and I have an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood called
    The Killer Bunnies that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

We only go to 10:30 on Tuesdays and anything after is completely voluntary on Fridays - If you have to drop off at 10 on Tuesdays, we would understand - we have a break for Kiddo bedtime at about 9 as well. We are looking to get to one raid day on Tuesdays with a full clear of Heroic so we may get done earlier as the bosses drop faster as we gear everyone - I say this because we would fit your requirements in all other ways and I think you would like our atmosphere.

A bit about us
    • AOTC every raid
    • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
    • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
    • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
    • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
    • You can play your character at a competent and competitive level.
    • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:30 - 10:30pm (ET).
    • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
    Thank you for your time and have a great day,
    Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
    and WoW Progress:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
    Hello, you may be interested in ARD. <A Reddit Dystopia> is a cross-realm discord community and horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We have 14 raid teams, 6 of which are in mythic, raiding between one and three days a week. Our most progressed mythic team is working on Varimathras and two more are working on Kingaroth - all are recruiting to round out their mythic rotations. We operate on east coast time but have a variety of raid times for each team as we have such a large membership! Because of our size we are able to have a very active community and host a ton of activities outside of raiding as well.

Please check out our discord if you'd like: https://discord.gg/pAgx7aR

And you can DM me there as well if you have any questions, my tag is Juniwolf#8948
    Hey there, we are actually on your server! We raid an hour past what you are looking for, so we may not be for you, but we are always looking in one way or another for rDPS. We also already have several couples in the guild. We raid Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST, we also do a friends and family and alt heroic on Friday at 8. Feel free to message me if any of that sounds interesting!
    Conzeula#1172
    www.scrawnygrabbers.com