960 Priest LF H/M Alliance Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently holy MS, shadow OS, but am willing to switch to shadow MS if needed. 11/11H. Fast learner willing to transfer. Looking for heroic/mythic guild.
Battletag: crazylife#1821
Discord: Crazylife#3518
Hey, if you're interested in joining a new guild that's looking to progress through Heroic and consider trying out Mythic in the future, <Mythic Zero Prepotters> could be a great fit for you! We're comprised mainly out of 11/11H members and should be clearing H as a Guild very soon. We could definitely offer you a main healer spot on the team.

Hit me up on BNET and we can talk! REDBAND#1470
Raid days: Weds/Thurs (10pm - 1am EST).(Mythic)

-------------
Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Boomkins)
Recruiting Melee (Rogues, Enh Shamans, Monks)
Healers: Paladin(High), Resto Shaman(High), Monk(Med)

We will offer paid Transfers for very strong parsers. This will of course depend on the logs at hand.

--------------

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to msg us and/or apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!Ad4l33ZYlo

About us:
Adult Raid and Guild core focused on Progression.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
Vaxum#1526, Urgfelstorm#1332

WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Reformed
Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Reformed
<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 5/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele/Enh Shaman
MM Hunter
Mage
Havoc DH

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Elderblood#1980 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> Currently 5/11M on Thrall (Horde). We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est and are in need of a holy priest like yourself to round out our core roster. I sent you a friend request however just in case my btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord if Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
Hi Crazylife, we could use another shadow on our team with a good healing os that they are good at as well.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. Currently, 5/11M ABT. Discord, RCLootCouncil and ERT required addons. Pretty laid back group that like to progress at a more relaxed pace.

Hit me up if interested, maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Hey there! I sent you a btag request and hope talk to you real soon to address any questions or concerns :)

03/07/2018 12:46 AMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 22 active members. Currently we are looking for Range DPS & a new off-tank
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    I added you and will leave you some info below.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
    The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
    - Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    (we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
    - Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
    [950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
    - Ret Paladin
    - Monk (WW, Resto)
    - Holy Paladin
    - Resto Druid
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Warlock (Any Spec)
    - Death knight
    - Demon hunter
    - Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 5/11M
    -Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
    -Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Sargeras [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    Thank you all. I have found a home.
    <Guild Name Loading>
    [A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 8/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
    Tanks: Closed
    Heals: Closed
    Melee Dps: Paladin, Death Knight, Monk, Druid, Warrior
    Ranged Dps: Hunter, Priest, shaman

Please Contact with any questions:
    Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
    Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
    Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
    Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
    [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
    We are currently 1/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide
    Food
    Flask
    Repairs

Currently looking for ilevel 950+ for Friday and Saturday raids.
    Lower ilevel characters need to start on our Thursday Normal Antorus raid to gear up for main raid. We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us.

Loot System
    We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
    DPS: any range dps (off heals are plus)
    Will consider any exceptional players

Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
    Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
    Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Horde

3/11

Tu/Th/Sun 630-930 pst

No drama, no stress.. just sarcasm and progress!

Bnet: DeathWaits#1484
    Discord: DeathWaits#1976
    we are <cold rage> horde on zul'jin. we are a guild of long term friends and such. most with aotc and some with mythic abt experience currently we are 11/11H and looking to build up our roster a bit more and see where it takes us.

we can offer you a active community full of people that are willing to help with gems. enchants and helping with going over logs and character improvement if you need the help.

as a guild we love to do mythic+'s some casual pvp stuff, xmog runs and pretty much anything in between. as well we will also be providing feasts and cauldrons for raids and we also have many alchemist if you need pots

our raid times are weekday raid: tues-wed 8-11est
    weekend raid: friday 10-12 est
    saturday 8-11est
    alt run(optional): thurs 8-11est

for more info or if this might interest you plz feel free to reach out @ shadyfaux#1652

thanks for reading and hope you find what you're looking for