I have fixed the post history

General Discussion
1 2 3 20 Next
Hello fellow forum goers,

I, like all of you, really hate that the post history is broken. Not being able to continue the conversation/argument is annoying so I decided to create a fix for myself and now sharing it with everyone.

I have created a small page that lets you search for your post history. The page is;

https://wow.twitchstats.net

UPDATE: July 10. This tool has been removed. Thanks all.

Here you can enter your character name and select your realm and you can see your post history. Enjoy..
some info...

• It is not retroactive. Only tracking posts since yesterday from March 8th.
  • Now tracking General discussion and 8 other forums including Tech support, Customer support, story forum,
    professions, arenas, battlegrounds, class development and Classic discussion.
  • This is only temporary, will be available until Blizzard fixes the forums.
  • There are no ads, no registration, nothing. Only simple single page.
  • If you encounter bugs/problems please let me know here.
  • Updated every 5 min. All post times are GMT.
  • 101% bug free now
I just tried it on my post history, works nice.
It turns out that I accidently typed dumb things instead of the witty, insightful baubles I intended... Also, after going to that page, my bank accounts are now empty and my dogs have gone missing.
03/09/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Tileyfa

Glad it worked.

03/09/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Jyu
It turns out that I accidently typed dumb things instead of the witty, insightful baubles I intended... Also, after going to that page, my bank accounts are now empty and my dogs have gone missing.

Thank you for the 4 dollar and 53 cents that was in your bank account. It`ll do.
It is showing current history, thank you very much for sharing.
03/09/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Thera
03/09/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Tileyfa

Glad it worked.

03/09/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Jyu

Thank you for the 4 dollar and 53 cents that was in your bank account. It`ll do.
Ha! Joke’s on you! I only had $3.16 in there. Wait, now I have an overdraft fee :( Curse you Thera!!
Thumbs up man. Works well.

Edit: Made a couple of posts. What's the delay between posting and additional posts appearing in the history?
you sir, are a hero
TY for doing the job that Blizzard staff are paid to do.. its a shame that it takes an outsider to accomplish what they can't. Well done.
Thank you for this.
Give this man MVP
03/09/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Nyhlia
Thumbs up man. Works well.

Edit: Made a couple of posts. What's the delay between posting and additional posts appearing in the history?

It should update every 5 min.
I have a bad feeling about this...Watch blizz break it.
nice.

you accomplished something a multi-billion dollar company couldn't.
Any chance to get it for the other forums?
Small indie company.
03/09/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Thera
It should update every 5 min.

Awesome. From someone who spends way to much time on these forums, you have my thanks!
You said it's not retroactive, but this character's only post pulled up on your site is from February.
TY, OP. Now waiting to hear from a Blue they are still working on it.

I really appreciate what you've done. Maybe Blizz should be giving you some of my sub. Or they should just fix broken stuff, and not puff hot air up our behinds and doing nothing.

TY, again.
03/09/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Zac
You said it's not retroactive, but this character's only post pulled up on your site is from February.

If a discussion was updated with a recent post, older posts will be polled as well.