973 Frost DK LFG

Guild Recruitment
973 Frost DK /w BiS Leggos for every spec and 77 traits in artifact. Also, have 965 Blood offspec, only tanked normal though.

About me:
Veteran player, been raiding since vanilla. Cleared all of MC, BWL, AQ (except C’thun) and most of Naxx 40 during content. Been raiding Mythic content since SoO, and have gotten AOTC every tier.

My legion raiding experience consists of:
-7/7M EN
-3/3H ToV
-2/3M ToV
-9/9H TOS
-5/9M TOS
-11/11H Antorus
-5/11M Antorus

*Served as a Recruiting Officer for my last steady guild for a couple years, where we built numerous mythic teams.*

My availability:
Weekdays up until 11pm EST

I will provide logs if requested during the interview process.

Would like to find a good established guild that has been around for quite awhile, tired of joining a guild only for it to disban after a year. I bring a positive attitude towards the guild and people in it. I’m a big contributor, and love helping anyway possible.

Would like a social, and very active guild outside of raid times, and always a plus to have a active discord.

Look forward to seeing whose raid team I can help next :P
:D
Hit me up on btag so we can chat more.

Itsmytime#11594
Guild: <Relentlesss>
Faction: HORDE
Realm: Undermine
Raid Times/Days: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tu/Thu/Sun
Cleared: 5/11 Mythic
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Veloth#1394, Killzone1210#1379
Discord: Killzone1210#4720 Veloth#8437 Wizaro#8245
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless
Needs: warrior, ele shaman, boomkin, rogue, ret paladin
All are considered regardless of spec and class. Feel free to contact even if yours isn't listed(edited)
Just posting the spam I am going to be putting in discord’s
I have posted in recruitment discord, shaman, rogue, warrior, and paladin
If you want msg to put your btag/discord in spam let me know
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Non Priest Healer
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Will add btags when I log in!
Bump :D
^
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we've got high demand for strong dps! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week with an optional 2nd day (but not mandatory) for farm content. Our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. We currently have 19 and will be pulling our first mythic boss this week 19 or more.

Check us out and see if this is the 'new' guild you want to be a part of in building :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have open core spots for dps!

About us: Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
<Extra Cute> (Mal'ganis) is made up by a group of friends that are tired of guilds disbanding and poor leadership. The guild is currently 6/11M and we are looking to form a succesful raiding group that will push content in an efficient, quality and relaxed atmosphere.

Currently Recruiting:
Open Recruitment

We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

What we're looking for:

Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to make at least a 90% attendance rate.

You can app in our discord at https://discord.gg/wSHYHGs

Contacts:
GM-Lunoxis#1568
Officer-Leskai#1801
Hey there, if you're interested in faction changing to Horde we are recruiting an exceptional DPS to fill out our 6/11M group (Kin'garoth to 5%).

Emerald Dream server, very active guild outside raiding hours, we have 45 online right now and raid doesn't start for another 15 minutes.

Tuesday + Wednesday raid days 6:30pm-10pm CST. LordJoshua#11545 if you wana chat.
Hey there,

<Nerv> (6/11M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for a strong DK to join our MDPS team. We currently raid Wed/Thurs/Mon 9:30PM - 11:30PM EST. You can find more info and an application on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested, would love to chat with ya and go over your logs! My Bnet is yinyangren#1713 and my Discord is Ren#1639.

Look forward to hearing from you!
- Ren
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 5/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Hey, I think we might be a good fit. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Here is our spam below.

“Reason”
Server: Zul'jin- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Optional night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
Progression: 6/11 M ABT

Reach out directly to Anethia#1405 with any questions.
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Our times probably wont work for you and you're further progressed than us, but we're 3/11M we raid Tuesday 7-11PM PST and thursday 7-10PM PST, if you want to chat Tyrrlin#1503
9/11M tues/thurs 830-1130 est

if you can swing that last 30 mins add me

ataxius#11861