975 sham 964 blood dk

Guild Recruitment
I have a 975 rsham/Elle name is Ankologist
And a 964 boood dk synestriella

Sham is 8/11M no kin kill but have downed vari and coven

DK is 2/11 with a 3% wipe on Pk

Looking to raid on either toon at least 6/11 guil bnet me

Thegegend#1938
Sent you a btag request I’m krutchs#1306. We are 6/11m we raid Tuesday wed 9-12est. We are immediately recruiting a healer so can get you in tonight. Look forward to talking further!
Add my btag lets talk .. We raid Mythic Tues/Sun 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server time and Thursday 8pm -10pm server time (those times are 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST and 9pm -11pm EST)

Ambro#11499
Vice [H] Chogall

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Yo....hahaha you are in my guild. And we still need an rsham....bridge isn't burned friend. Hit me up....Smartblonde#1399
03/20/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Smartblonde
Yo....hahaha you are in my guild. And we still need an rsham....bridge isn't burned friend. Hit me up....Smartblonde#1399
I am I am I honestly haven’t logged into my sham in like 2 weeks
We really could use a beast Ele Shaman

<Unfair Advantage> is a group that has played multiple games with each other for years and years. We are a pretty tight knit group but we are always open to welcoming newcomers with open arms. We raid very lightly since most of us have jobs, children and other things that take away from WoW a little bit, but we all love to raid and kill bosses. We are also very active in others games such as League of Legends, Fortnite, and Rocket League.

Current Progression: 7/11 M Antorus, the Burning Throne

REALM
Proudmoore - High Population - PvE - Alliance

RAID TIMES:
Wednesday - 6:00 PST - 9:00 PST
Friday - 6:00 PST - 9:00 PST
Sunday - 6:00 PST - 9:00 PST

Wendesday and Fridays are typically held for progression. Sundays are typically farm and clean up days.

Loot Rules: Loot Council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and what we feel will be best for the raid.

Needs:

Tanks
Any exceptional player

Melee
Any exceptional melee dps

Ranged
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Any exceptional ranged dps

Healers
Resto Druid
Any Exceptional Healer

If you’re looking for a semi-hardcore Mythic raid guild with an at home, casual feel, then <Unfair Advantage> may be a great fit for you. Make sure that you have logs for us to analyze for heroic or mythic. No applications but get with one of our officers to get started!

Battle Tags:
Joschmo - Joschmo#1659
Barry - Profmoist#1250
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 6/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hello, I think you may be a fit for my guild. Let's chat some more. My btag is serenityz#1996.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 6/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761646656#1 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
    Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
    Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
    Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
    Hey sent you a btag request from novar! we are currently seeking a good elemental shaman. Currently 9/11 Mythic!

We are team <Umbra> in Eternal Kingdom, 9/11 mythic. We are very active outside of raid times! Plenty of stuff to do for mains/alts, and this guild atmosphere is awesome! we also have about 10 other raid teams. We run keys for mains/alts, and it's never a dry time.

If this sounds good, add me!
    Howdy Frostologist!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a flex DPS/Healer, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
    8/11 Mythic, working on Coven

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
    7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
    6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864 or Discord: Shadowbane#1071
    • GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Apply at www.lastpull.com
    9/11 M Antorus - Kilrogg
    Spiritus Mundi is looking for strong, dedicated, experienced Tank, DPS and healers for core spots in our mythic progression team: an enthusiastic approach to raiding is required.

Our goal as a guild is success. To complete current content at a competitive pace while always striving to improve ourselves on a compressed 2-day, 8 hour schedule.

General Information
    Raid Times:
    Thursday 7:00 - 9:00 PM PST (Optional Heroic)
    Friday & Saturday 7:00 - 11:00 PM PST (Mythic Progression)

Logs & Website
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997

What We Are Looking For
    We are interested in players that can manage their time well and remain committed and consistent. Individuals who are constantly looking into how they can make themselves a better player. A good sense of humor along side superior raid awareness and a willingness to adapt is a must. Trials and raiders alike are expected to behave as mature adults in regards to loot, drama, preparedness, and general raid attitude.

*We will gladly accept applications from exceptional players of any class*

Battle.net Contact Information:
    Rav#11203(Raid Leader/GM)
    Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
    Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
    Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
    9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
    10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
    11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
    12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
    Tier 21: 9/11 Mythic Antorus
    Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
    Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
    -Able to take constructive criticism.
    -Raiding experience.
    -Mechanically competent.
    -Mastery of your class.
    -Ability to use Discord.
    -Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
    -Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
    -Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
    Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
    Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
    Guild Name:
    Echelon

Faction:
    Horde

Progression:
    9/11 Mythic Antorus

Raid Times:
    8 pm - 12 am EST

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday and Thursday

Openings:
    1 Healer Shaman, Monk, Druid

1 Melee Monk, DK

1 Ranged Warlock, Druid

Realm (US/EU):
    Black Dragonflight (Skullcrusher-Black Dragonflight-Gul'dan)

Realm Timezone:
    EST

~

Arthaz (Bnet Jordan#1302 or DISCORD Jordan#4276)
    Taterstots (Taters#1520)
    Ferro
    Rerolled (Distinctive#1680)

http://www.echelonguild.com

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/black-dragonflight/Echelon

~

About Us

Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Black Dragonflight (PVP) in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since it's inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn't going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won't find players at each others throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Echelon

If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. Loot is also not automatically distributed to longtime raiders over a fresh recruit, we run a very fair and transparent loot council which tends to prioritize need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our forums regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule it's important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.
    Hello!

Would love to chat, have room for you guys!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 9/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
    Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
    Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
    Obscurity
    (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
    9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
    Raid days / Times:
    Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage
    Ele Sham
    WW Monk

Contact Information:
    Zia#11407 (GM)
    Normalninja#1733
    Darkest#2521
    Archim#1743
    Nomnomzz#1648 - myself :)
    fancysquirrl#1885
    austin0nfire#1376
    03/20/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Dilemmahc
    Who: Narcosis
    Where: Illidan-Horde
    When: Tues,Weds,Thurs 7-10 central
    Progression: 10/11 Mythic
    How: www.narcosisguild.com/application

Need healer for Mythic Argus tonight. 1% wipes

Can't help your blood buddy quite yet. we might have an opening after our first kill but we can talk about that if your interested.
    Hello,

<Toast> Horde - Area 52 (Team 13: 8/11M) is a late night guild looking for an exceptional Mage and Blood DK for progression towards cutting edge. Raid leads have 10/11M exp. Toast is an extremely large guild with 14 raid teams at varying levels of progression up to 10/11M.

Team 13 raids Friday & Saturday midnight - 3 am EST, and Sunday 11 PM - 2 AM EST. We have a competitive atmosphere and have killed on average 1 new Mythic boss per lockout since we formed ~8 weeks ago. Please let me know if you are interested in speaking further!

zbtiqua#1368
    <Just Like You Imagined> on US-Arthas Horde
    - 5/11M - Imonar is literally a kill away.
    - 2-night/week raid schedule; Tues/Thurs @ 8:30p - 11:00p EST - Very rarely do we stay past 11.
    - Looking for DPS (prefer Boomkin, Mage, Shaman (Enh or Ele), Warrior); however, we recruit the player not the class/spec.
    - Community of players for 11, going on 12 years. Trolls, nerds, anime weaboos, sports fanatics, tech gurus and everything in between.
    - Far from cliquey; put yourself out there and you're in. Ask some of our recent recruits (Rektus, Horkie, Khorv to name the more recents).

BNet/Discord Contacts:
    Masa (RL) - Masa#1340 (BNet) // Masa/Unfinished#7985 (Discord)
    Peinen (Stay at home Dad) - Peinen#1748 (BNet) // Peinen#6951 (Discord)
    Rhaee (Officer) - Rhaeggar#11434 (BNet) // Rhaee#3755 (Discord)
    Abbymcstabby (Officer) - Hysteria#1714 (BNet) // Abbymcstabby#5555 (Discord)