970il rsham lf raid guild

Guild Recruitment
I am 970il rsham 2/11M before taking a break just now coming back and looking for a guild with close to the same progression to finish out the tier with and go into bfa. I am horde on illidan but willing to xfer for the right group. Message what you got or add me in game dillonhardy#1241
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 5/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
Guild: <M O I S T>
Server: Area-52
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00 EST (Heroic is on an off day....do a lot of alt runs on off nights)
Cleared: 11/11H ABT 5/11M ABT (before reforming on Area-52)
Recruitment Contacts: Wetbrain (ChrisCarbs#1396), Rgol (kodax#1150)
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Recess
Needs: All exceptional players looking raid mythic Antorus! Looking for some 950+ ilvl players willing to trial and potentially be rotational players. Must have some form of logs!
Hey man! My guild is in need of a resto shaman would love the chance to talk to you more. I went ahead and sent you a friend request so we can chat.
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Flexibility
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
All positions currently available!

Contact us
Discord
Faliss#1097

BNet
Faliss#1982
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham (ele os preferred)
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Why are you looking for a new guild every week? I legitimately see your user name on these forums every week.
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
Currently 7/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Priest)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Ex Inferno <Team Blue> (Blue ICE) We're Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue.

Ex Inferno is a gaming community, we are more than just Warcraft. We range across several platforms: Overwatch, Diablo, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Table Top Simulator, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter World, and Minecraft. Just to name a few. We are 18+ with people from all walks of life. Our community continues to grow closer and larger. Don't worry there is still plenty of room for you!

Ex Inferno & Warcraft have been together for a long time, long enough to build up 4 teams so far. We cover several nights, progression styles, and events. Pet Battling, PVP, Raiding, Mythic Plus, Achievement farms and old content, and in game events. Don't be afraid to ask, if one spot isn't perfect for you we may have another one elsewhere that is.

Team Blue<Blue ICE> Is our casual raiders of the teams. We raid Wednesday & Thursday nights 08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST. We try to start forming up at 08:15pm EST. Food & Flasks are provided, with enchanting brought to you by Pseudo our sometimes friendly feral kitty. Watch out sometimes he's not in the mood for pets. Currently progressing Herioc Antorus. We do normal clear for bosses needed (Tier, trinkets, pantheon items). As stated before we are a casual team, we raid for fun with bringing the player, developing their skill and not their gear. There is still some limitations to this. Obviously blizzard has put in locks and requirements that we will not be able to get around. Gear wise we only require 910-Normal/930-herioc as ilvl to join the raid group. Mythic Plus is done Monday & Friday nights 08:30pm EST. It is not a requirement just there for those that need help or want friends to run with. Saturdays 07:00pm EST is our general PvP night, but will happen throughout most of the day.

We are open to new raiders, returning raiders, casual to mythic raiders. Come find a home and community to stick with.

Ex Inferno- Area 52-Horde
Team Blue- Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue

Raids Time Zone: Wednesday & Thursday
08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST
07:30pm CST to 10:00pm CST
06:30pm MST to 09:00pm MST
05:30pm PST to 08:00pm PST

Mythic Plus Dungeons Time Zone: Monday
08:30pm EST
07:30pm CST
06:30pm MST
05:30pm PST

PvP Time Zone: Saturdays
07:00pm EST
06:00pm CST
05:00pm MST
04:00pm PST

Required ilvl: 910
Mythic Dungeons nights will assist you in reaching the ilvl as well as LFR.

Loot is Master Looter.

Discord Contact: SharonBeth#3588
Ytesia#1692
BattleTag Contact: SharonBeth#1579
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
DPS:
- Shadow Priest
- Ret Paladin
- Rogue
- Boomkin
- Survival Hunter (lel)
- Warrior

Healers:
- Resto Shaman
- Holy Paladin

Tanks:
- N/A

We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Healers, DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Current Progression:

7/11 M ABT

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Saintjohn#1636
Renning#1154
Lyndara#1424
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello!

<Depraved Gods> (going to be changing our name any day now) are currently 3/11M. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am PST time on Tichondrius (Horde). We would love to talk to you and see if we can work something out :) Feel free to add me on battletag- Asuna#12186.

Best of luck in your search!
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Monk, Shaman(all with decent offspec dps)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. Now that we are getting more consistent with heroic clears and having enough online, we are slowly changing our focus to mythic as most of us don't need much gear from heroic unless it titanforges. Currently only gotten Worldbreaker to 6% on mythic.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Hello Friend,

Oopsidotu here
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

The Crusade - Thrall [H]

5/11M Antorus

11pm-2am EST Thursday,Friday.

We have very dedicated members and we all love to rush content ASAP.
We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

you can contact me through here or in game @Oopsumissme#1917
Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal
Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress, ranged dps perferably boomkins and hunters!.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Healers- (Shaman w/ OS dps)
Range DPS- (Warlocks/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (Rogue/DK)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hey Cloudburst check us out I think we would be a great fit!

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Healers, DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Current Progression:

7/11 M ABT

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604
Renning#1154
Lyndara#1424