Nerf Stealth!

General Discussion
Make it just like the stealth abilities and visuals in Heroes of the Storm.

It would make things great!
Wouldn't that make it a stealth nerf? ;)
They need to do a stealth nerf of stealth!
No, it was a terrible change in HOTS and would be even worse in WoW.
NO!
Nerf Highmountain Tauren Antlers! They're too big. They already have the best /cheer, they don't need big antlers!
Sounds unfair if I can't stunlock you.
Nerf stuns! You should be able to still attack while stunned, if you wear plate.

The different armor types should really matter somehow, it seems like there's really no difference as long as you're a tank character.
02/14/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Hatred
Nerf stuns! You should be able to still attack while stunned, if you wear plate.
nah, stuns should be even worse in plate, the helmets are like wearing a bell on your head.
02/14/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Greenegg
02/14/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Hatred
nah, stuns should be even worse in plate, the helmets are like wearing a bell on your head.

Deal any stuns that specifically target your head should ring your helmet like a bell. Any stuns that don't like Kidney shot will fail!
I have no idea how stealth works in HotS.

I do know how it works in WoW though, to other player's clients your character doesn't actually exist until it enters the "detection cone". This is so people can't hack the game and change the visuals so you can always see stealthed people from a mile off. Can't change what doesn't exist!

This is also why you hear the stealth noise whenever you detect a stealthy, as your game client "creates" the character for you to see it applies all the buffs to it including stealth. Blizz made it so you only hear the stealth noise though and not all the other buffs being applied.
Dear Hatred,

You obviously suck as a Warrior if you can't kill a Rogue.

Mhara

/punt Hatred
02/14/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Mhara
Dear Hatred,

You obviously suck as a Warrior if you can't kill a Rogue.

Mhara

/punt Hatred

I killed like thirty rogues all at once.

There I was surrounded while just trying to use an outhouse. A bunch of rogues snuck up like a bunch of dirty turd burglars trying to catch me with my pants around my ankles, but I was using my gnomish cell phone to catch up on the latest gossips when suddenly my motion detection gnome app went off. Without pulling up my pants I thunderclapped them to death! Pants-less Thunderclaps! I never even took my hands off my phone.