6/11m 970 Ret LF guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title states I’m LF a guild ideally raiding between M and Thursday 7:30-11pm est maybe 12pm est. god plenty of raid Experience and can check my logs if needed. Have raided since wrath and always pushed content. Let me know what y’all got.

PS will contemplate xfer and please be at least 6/11M.

Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Bumping myself...
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Ret Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Enhance Sham
Feral Druid

Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
You don't mention if you;re willing to faction swap, but if you are, I represent a large guild with 15 rostered raid teams, and one of our teams, Onslaught, 9/11M is currently looking for a ret paladin. Their times seem to match up well with your requirements. Take a look at our website (posted in the obligatory guild blurb below) and apply if you think it would be a good fit!

Eternal Kingdom is comprised of 11 mythic and 4 heroic raid teams on the Alliance side of Proudmoore.

Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal:
Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience.

See <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/teamsoverview/> for all team days/times

Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 10/11M*
(*furthest progressed team)

Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) or Snowmantle - Assistant Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Snowmantle#3316)

See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 6/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for all the offers, i still haven't made decision. I'm just giving it a couple of days before picking.

Still Looking and giving bump to post.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Bump for more guilds to post please.
Tabbed Out
9/11M Progression
830pm - 1200am EST

If you can raid sunday evenings. we're looking for another melee

Long standing guild located on bleeding hollow. Going back to Ulduar & Before. Alt runs and m+ ran daily. majority of the guild on a first name basis.

38 posts
Feb 21
EndGame - 9/11M Illidan US [H] is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on Mythic progression 2 nights a week. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for Legion Content.

Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST, with Thursdays and Fridays serving as an optional nights for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression.

This guild is ideal for a raider who wants to clear mythic content quickly, but isn't going for world firsts. We will still clear the content with plenty of time left in each patch, for mount farming, etc. Our core consists of long term mythic raiders who wanted to cut back on their required schedule and still want to clear content.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Death Knight DPS

Shadow Priest

But of course all exceptional dps and healers are welcome!!

Off Nights: Wednesdays/Friday/Saturday/Sunday (optional) are all used for Mythic + dungeons with the guild.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 15 each week. Your artifact weapon should continue to be improved upon throughout each patch. We have lots of groups and members who want to run M+ during all parts of the day.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on level of upgrade, attendance, and performance.

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to Haikuu or feel free to contact me via my btag: Alarand#1905
*** PAID TRANSFERS TO 5/11m+ Players ***
Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server
Cleared: 11/11N 8/11H, with 7/11m lead
Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548
Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time
Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals
Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 5/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!
Bump Still looking.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.

We are in need of a pally please check out our website and apply.

Probably Naked is alliance on KT. We are 8/11 Mythic and raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. We are looking for dps for a core spot on our mythic team. Hit me up if you are interested!

Bump for reset day in hope to find a home and raid.