Hunter LF casual late night raid team

Guild Recruitment
Returning player looking for a late night raiding guild on Alliance. Must be from 10pm pst- 1am. I need this specific time due to work and school. If anyone is willing to do this I can also server transfer at some point. I've been playing wow since 2006 off and on. I've mostly been a healer, but switched to dps in WOD. I can go into more detail if you are interested. I'm looking for a casual, but down to business raid team. I'm down to have fun, but also want to be able to see the content and get better. I hope to talk to you soon!

healmore#185
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
[A](Wyrmrest Accord) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus and beyond. We are seeking a swing tank, a swing healer (shammy, druid, or pally), and a BM or MM Hunter at this time.

We are 11/11N, 8/11H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 10 PM - 1 AM EST. We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915N/930H ilvl for Antorus progression. Will help gear if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes pvp together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.