Thysra has some explaining to do

General Discussion
With the alliance characters that helped her in suramar. We rescued her from the brink of death, assisted (as class hall leader) in liberating suramar. All that help at least warrants a letter explaining why shes going horde. She shouldnt treat us alliance characters like nothing. With out us she'd be a withered zombie.
All that and not even a note making sure there no hard feelings?
That is not cool!!
Thysra

Error 404 WoW character not found.
Who is Thysra?
She gave you a freaking Manasaber from the royal stables.

Also, in Legion you represented your class Order Hall. Not your Faction. That’s what Liadrin, Vareesa, and Tyrande did.
Well, you only helped her to get to the Nightwell. Not like you didn't have any benefit from liberating Suramar. Always was a deal, never charity. She owes you nothing.
-_-
03/05/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Tiridan
Also, in Legion you represented your class Order Hall. Not your Faction. That’s what Liadrin, Vareesa, and Tyrande did.

Wrong, in half of the storylines we represent our factions, these being Stormheim, Suramar and Argus.

In Suramar Thalyssra sends us to our faction leaders in the field and we follow their guidelines with quests specifically talking about the Horde/Alliance.
What a novel concept! I look forward to the well-crafted responses that this original, exciting thread is sure to inspire.
Why are the nightborne always target about this? What about the highmountain tauren?

Also why should the nightborne team up with a faction who's representative is racist and threatening them? This is like Kael and Garithos all over again.
I just want to know why it is that Alliance players keep being sore about this.

Like, maybe I would've understood at first, but holy !@#$.

The "neutral" force that acted as the first line of defense against the Legion for "hundreds of years", crusading along the stars, allied themselves with the Alliance. You see zero complaints about the Lightforged Draenei or Turalyon siding with them, why do we see it with the Nightborne joining the Horde when Tyrande essentially spit on them?
03/05/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Diedtwìce
Why are the nightborne always target about this? What about the highmountain tauren?
It's the same deal with all four Allied Races, really. The Horde helped Turalyon and the Army of the Light just as much as the Alliance helped the Highmountain Tribes. Champions from both factions helped Thalyssra clear out Suramar City and helped Alleria drain a darkened Naaru and go full Void.

Thalyssra just takes the full brunt of the criticism, for some reason.
[One Genuine Mana Cookie]

Don't spend it all in one place.
awww ive been modded :(
Personally, the alliance never needed a people addicted and who managed to submit to Legion 2 times!

What annoys me is that I am exalted with a people who will try to kill me as soon as they see my shadow! They may not be cheating on ally, but they are cheating on me!
I be exalted with nightborne it is pointless now !!!!
Given that there are only two factions, it seems that the allied race leaders would only be capable of choosing one or the other. Both of which would be a poor choice.
03/05/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Thysra

Was that $10 name change worth it for a forum post?
03/05/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Arron

Was that $10 name change worth it for a forum post?

haha no just pure coincidence
Well, you read the OP's post. You have some explaining to do.
03/05/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Alynari
Well, you read the OP's post. You have some explaining to do.

well then i guess we all cant please Tyrande