H - LF semi-casual guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys.

Im returning to WoW after a long break. Quit ~sept-oct 2016 and just started playing again this week. Im not very versed yet on the new stuff this expac brought but im looking forward to learning.

Im very interested in doing mythic+ dungeons and learning the new raids in normal/heroic, with some possible mythic once i get enough gear. I might also be interested in some light pvp, but ive never been too good.

I have played WoW since vanilla and have past raiding exp. Last xpac i did a bit of Mythic progression on BRF, etc.

I work full time and go to the gym so im usually online from 9pm-midnight EST during weekdays. Weekends is hit or miss.

Im looking for a guild that actively uses discord and has an 18+ atmosphere. Im in my early 30s so i dont mind the language, etc.

Right now im playing mostly my hunter, but i have a DH, monk and rogue as well at 110. Only my monk is above 900 ilvl though
Good afternoon! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
What ilvl is your monk at? We are looking to recruit a WW monk. You can message me on BNet PunisherF5#1306 and we can talk some more
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, you would not be behind in progression formally because much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, and encourage folks to play what they enjoy.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654