(H) 942 ilvl Holy Priest LF EST Guild

Guild Recruitment
(H) 942 ilvl Holy Priest LF EST Guild

Back after 9 years of not playing. New to Legion and new to Holy Priest. Looking for East Coast guild raiding at reasonable times.

Tues/Weds/... Thursday is hit or miss....Sun/Mon are my preferred times, but I'm sure we could work something out if that doesn't fit.

I've downed normal Antorus and a few bosses in Heroic.

B.net TAG : : : SummiX#1780.

I would be transferring servers to be apart of your guild.

Thanks!!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
hey there summz. how we doing today. sent you a btag request and we love to talk to you about a core raid spot on our team.

we are <cold rage> horde on zul'jin. we are a newly formed guild of long term friends and such. most with aotc and some with mythic abt experience that had just gotten fed up or whatnot with their previous guild and looking to make a fresh start.

we can offer you a active community full of people that are willing to help with gems. enchants and helping with going over logs and character improvement if you need the help.

as a guild we love to do mythic+'s some casual pvp stuff, xmog runs and pretty much anything in between. as well we will also be providing feasts and cauldrons for raids and we also have many alchemist if you need pots
we are looking to kick off raiding in this guild starting next week pushing right into heroic abt and hopefully clearing it. we have a pretty good looking roster so far but are in need of a couple more healers and a couple dps.

our raid times are weekday raid: tues-wed 8-11est
weekend raid: friday 10-12 est
saturday 8-11est
alt run(optional): thurs 8-11est

for more info or if this might interest you plz feel free to reach out @ shadyfaux#1652

thanks for reading and hope you find what you're looking for
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.