Taelia, Anduins future wife?

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
I think this new girl in the BfA alpha for the Alliance quest line could very well likely be the new queen of SW. The mystery surrounding her is this:

In Tiragarde Sound we meet a young woman named Taelia who isn't actually Kul Tiran herself. After the climax of the zone, Katherine says this to her:
Taelia... Of course. Our young ward from across the sea.
You've grown into a valiant young woman, Taelia. Your father would be proud.

And then the other night these lines from her were datamined:
You see, my mother was from Lordaeron and my father was a decorated knight of Stormwind. They sent me here during the Third War to keep me safe.
Cyrus taught me to ride. Taught me to fight. He was one of Daelin Proudmoore's most trusted knights! Daelin hand-picked him to raise me.
I always felt a little guilty about Cyrus being forced into a desk job to raise me. But I supposed it's the only reason he wasn't in the battle of Theramore.

Since Katherine emphasizes her father being proud and Taelia says he was a decorated knight while kind of passing over her mother, I think it's her father we should be looking into. I think it'd be interesting if she was Taelia Fordragon.

The Lich King might possibly have a daughter.
Isn't Taelia Batmans woman?
Yes yes very good. Let’s kill off all of those Wranduin shippers.

That’s awesome if Bolvar has a daughter.
Wasn't three third war a really long time ago? She would probably be too old for Anduin
03/06/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Dîomedes
Wasn't three third war a really long time ago? She would probably be too old for Anduin
They’re actually pretty close in age in the alpha. My guess she was an infant when she was sent to them.
What if....

It's anduin's bastard half sister.
03/06/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Dîomedes

Over 20 years, I think, but it sounds like she was just a little girl then. So she's older than Anduin but not unreasonably so.
Why not just have Anduin in a The Bachelor of Azeroth show?
Then what about Tess Greymane, she can't be left alone
03/06/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Voidbreaker

Yes she can. This is the new ship, get on it mate.
There are too many nagging mothers on this forum trying to get Anduin married off to someone.

well if Sylvanas dies then most likely her Alliance counter, Gen, will as well. It is just a hypothetical scenario. However if this does happen then Tess will need to lead her own people now that they are pushing the Horde back enough to reclaim their homeland and trying to find a way to remove the blight/plague.

I am curious about this Taelia's background. It would be very interesting if her father is a major name like Fordragon. If she turns out to be Bolvar's daughter that could lead to some potential interesting narrative since it seems that he is becoming more and more like Arthas as time goes forward.
03/06/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Verla
Isn't Taelia Batmans woman?
That's Talia* al Ghul.
If she's Bolvar's daughter, then she's the Lich Princess. So, what would the political ramifications of this marriage be? If we kill Bolvar, does Anduin become the next ruler of Northrend?
"Mate" as if y'all shippers weren't creepy enough.
Does she have three chins like the rest of the Kul’Tiran women?
Yes she can, and she even wants that.
03/06/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Sythi
Does she have three chins like the rest of the Kul’Tiran women?
She's not Kul Tiran.

Threesomes.
Well, seems more likely than most suggested pairings for Anduin.

I'll laugh when it's revealed her mother is like, Calia Menethil or something. Or as someone else speculated, a relation of the Fordring/Fordragon families. Daughter of a Lordaeron noble? Married Anduin? What's that about no claim to Lordaeron or it's throne?