934 ww monk looking for noob friendly guild

Guild Recruitment
I played a bit in the beginning of Legion and picked it back up again a few months ago. So I am a noob. I am looking for for a guild that likes to raid, but I am also interested in mythics and pvp as well.

I am hoping to meet people to play with and be able to push my character higher and not be tied down to LFR only. I am very open to learning and being taught mechanics and anything else about the game. I generally play nights and weekends most all days of the week.
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.
03/07/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Confesser
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.
Will do! Mine is Botta#11708
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hey Monkay :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • You can play your character at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
and WoW Progress:
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654
Hey there! SNF is currently recruiting for its 2 raid teams. I'm gonna post our guild spam below and feel free to get in contact with me to go over some stuff if you want :)

About the Guild.
Saturday Night Fights is a one night a week Semi-Casual raid guild that maintains two raid teams, one that meets on Saturday night and one that meets on Tuesday nights. Tuesday team offers a more hardcore atmosphere, while Saturday team offers a more casual atmosphere. Please, when applying for a team, specify which you are applying for. The guild has been around going on 2 years with the release of BFA in the coming months. The goal for the guild is to clear current content on a very minimal schedule, while offering many different wow playing options for multiple types of wow players.

Server: Stormrage - US - Alliance
Loot: Personal Loot (We feel this is the fairest way to distribute loot for the team)
Voice: Discord is used for both raid teams. (You are required to be in Discord for the entirety of the raid night)

Tuesday Team:
Current Progression:
Days&Times: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am EST
Recruiting (We currently have an open recruitment for Tuesday team. We require you to be at least 930 with previous heroic and/or mythic experience, or provide raid logs to show that you are able to 'get the job done'. You may be asked to sit for a fight if we are currently having trouble progressing. Fear not! Everyone will get to kill bosses on current content.)
  • Tanks: OPEN
  • Heals: OPEN
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
  • Saturday Team:
    Current Progression: EN:7/7H ToV:3/3N NH: 10/10N ToS:9/9N AtBT: 11/11N
    Days&Times: Saturday 10pm-1am EST
    Recruiting (Saturday team is currently recruiting for its heroic progression. A minimum of 930 ilvl is required to start. Since Saturday team is more casual and laid back, we accept newer players to raiding and returning veterans alike)
  • Tanks: CLOSED
  • Heals: NON DRUID
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Ranged: OPEN
    All Tuesday and Saturday raid team members will be put through a short interview process to get to know one another

Guild Master: Rakesleaves (HeyitsShenan#1390)
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Hellooooooo Monkay!

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
    Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    <Guild Name Loading>
    [A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 8/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
    Tanks: Closed
    Heals: Closed
    Melee Dps: Paladin, Death Knight, Monk, Druid, Warrior
    Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, shaman

Please Contact with any questions:
    Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
    Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
    Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
    Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
    Hello, you may be interested in ARD. <A Reddit Dystopia> is a cross-realm discord community and horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We have 14 raid teams, 6 of which are in mythic, raiding between one and three days a week. Our most progressed mythic team is working on Varimathras and two more are working on Kingaroth - all are recruiting to round out their mythic rotations. We operate on east coast time but have a variety of raid times for each team as we have such a large membership! Because of our size we are able to have a very active community and host a ton of activities outside of raiding as well.

Please check out our discord if you'd like: https://discord.gg/pAgx7aR

And you can DM me there as well if you have any questions, my tag is Juniwolf#8948
    Hey monk- we are looking for people that are dedicated and reliable to join our guild/raid team. If you are interested, please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711) if you are interested.

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
    Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
    1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
    @Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
    @Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
    @koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
    Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
    Hey Monkay, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
    • Demon Hunter: Medium
    • Druid - Balance: High
    • Mage: High
    • Priest - Shadow: Medium
    • Rogue: Medium
    • Warlock: Medium
    • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    Hi there! It sounds like Defenders of the Pass could be just what you're looking for. Among other things, we're very friendly to newer players and will work to help bring you up to speed.

We are one of the oldest guilds on the Eldre'thalas server, in existence since Classic. I describe us as a community that also raids versus a raiding guild. We stress real life comes first, regularly scheduled guild activities, and are comprised of a number of couples/people with family considerations.

Among our regular guild events are “Mythic Monday’s”, Timewalking runs, and raids on Tuesday/Thursday. We are very proud to have cleared each raid tier while it is current this expansion and have pushed into Heroic content. Raids start at 9 pm eastern/8 pm central time and run approximately 90 minutes in order to accommodate real life obligations of our members.

Feel free to contact an officer in game for more information or apply at http://dotp.guildlaunch.com. It is also possible to be added as a battle tag ID friend and join us as “guests” for our events. Best of luck in your search for an in game home!
    [US][A] Emerald Dream <Ethos> is a community that has raided in WoW since BC and we are recently coming back after a break. Our guilds goal is to bring like minded gamers together. Joining the guild is not just joining a WoW raiding guild, it is also joining an entire community of high skilled players. Our WoW guild is looking for members to fill our raid roster and become part of our family. The majority of us raided back in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath. Before taking a break during legion we successfully downed heroic EN and normal ToV on current content. A little about us: Our guild is more than just a group of people that get on twice a week to raid together. We're a very close group of friends and our goal is to create a community that is very family oriented. This does not mean that we're not going to down content. We're a semi casual raiding guild that is pushing heroic content.

We have cleared normal Antorus each week since launch, as well as, cleared nine bosses on heroic, including Argus. Once we have a full 20 man roster, if there is enough interest, we will push mythic level content.

Raid times: We currently raid twice a week Wednesday's and Thursday's (7:30 CST - 11:00 CST). Members of our guild are mostly in their mid twenties and we're trying to work around the typical 9-5 work schedule. What we're recruiting:

Tanks:dps with a tank off spec for 3rd string tank

Dps: Looking to fill acouple melee slot and several ranged

Healer: Paladin or Priest, but all exceptional healers feel free to apply

We are also taking in members that are not interested in raiding, but want a good group of boys to run mythics or pvp with.

We're also not apposed to taking in large groups of raiders. We will work with large groups to try and accommodate each role. Thank you for your interest in <Ethos>. For additional information please reply here. Or reach out to myself or another member of the guild

GM: powerplay#1560

Elder Member: Lundey#1674

Elder Member: mrmiffles#1585