any1 else

Arenas
feel like they play like 10x better with no voice
Yea, when I'm alone with ur mother I don't like to talk much just get down to business.
Depends on the comp.

Was playing PHP on my ret earlier and theres literally no need for voice.
<---
I used to be really bad without voice because 99% of my games used it so I wasn't used to having to watch certain things like partners setting up since it would be prepared and called out audibly.

I've gotten a lot better at it now thanks to queuing no voice 2s and even WWLS to 2200 when the season first started.
I haven’t voiced much at all this expansion got to 2.6 in s2 as fire assassination which was fun, I find playing without voice to be better because it allows you focus on your individual skill set more
Yeah, like personally play better.. because theres less proccessing time between what I'm doing. Voice... those added up delays in comms and second guessing make me feel like I'm playing worse
ye its because your more focused on surroundings in my opionon it actually makes u better at the game when you succeed with no voice cuz your awareness goes up.
I also feel like I play 10 x better drunk.
our wls plays better when it's just me and the lock in voice so we can focus on lock/sham and the warrior can focus on being an ook
I only queue no voice unless I'm doing alt stuff with friends I wanna talk to

You don't need voice as long as you pay attention and use abilities at proper times
03/07/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Uzusanagyema
I haven’t voiced much at all this expansion got to 2.6 in s2 as fire assassination which was fun, I find playing without voice to be better because it allows you focus on your individual skill set more
I no voiced to 2.4 s2 as mistweaver. I think if you track enough stuff via add-ons it's relatively fine barring defensive overlaps some of the time.

I definitely like being able to jam out to music.. Let's me stay calm and relaxed, otherwise I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off because healing is stressful lol.

03/07/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Damnbro
Yea, when I'm alone with ur mother I don't like to talk much just get down to business.
Your name was perfect for that comment. A+
03/08/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Catmaster
I only queue no voice unless I'm doing alt stuff with friends I wanna talk to

You don't need voice as long as you pay attention and use abilities at proper times
??? u have the least awareness on everything u play you coil into reflect 9/10 times
Not sure if I play better, but I know I FEEL 10x better with no voice.
The communication of voice is wonderful but talking to ignorant people who be complete !@#$%^-s over the slightest things is what makes it a bad experience, everyone thinks they are rank1 even tho they are the same rating as you
03/08/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Twoshötz
The communication of voice is wonderful but talking to ignorant people who be complete !@#$%^-s over the slightest things is what makes it a bad experience, everyone thinks they are rank1 even tho they are the same rating as you
It takes a lot for me to actually want to voice because of this. One toxic person in voice feels 10x worse than a toxic person in chat... and when they are constantly like that, it just doesn't end up being worth it and sours the whole experience.

I like queuing with people who play high, because they're relaxed and know it's just a game. I dwell on my own mistakes enough as it is without other people harassing me for them, and will often blame myself for losses even when they might not actually be my fault. So having someone add to my own self criticism just becomes overkill.
03/07/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Ghull
feel like they play like 10x better with no voice

I think it's an evolution.

I was pretty clueless on a lot of little things (ok still am) which voice helped in talking through and learning.

But you do reach a point of diminishing returns, especially in 2s, where it can be nicer to just focus and play some music or do w/e instead of needing to talk everything through.
My awareness is a lot better without voice but that is also when overlaps tend to happen with defensive CD's, so I usually don't opt in for no voice if I can help it.
I no voice all of my 2s, wouldnt say it makes much of a difference though its just 2s and my teammates a feral so just hit what hes hitting and dont incap all the dots off the off target unless we are really close to a kill or i need to peel for my druid.