8/11M Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! 8/11 Mythic Warlock looking for a Mythic raiding guild. I can make most times and days. Thank you ~
Hey Nikolaevna,

SOMA - Magtheridon Alliance

8/11M with 9% pull on coven

Raid times
Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30EST
Optional Thursday 7:30-10:30EST

In need of strong dps for a core spot.

Contact: Kyle#11563 on battlenet if interested or Claver#5984 on discord.
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.
Optional Friday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hi there! We are looking for more ranged dps to round out our core team and would be interested in having a chat with you.

Some about us: Immortality (Alliance-Stormrage) is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive.

Current Progression: 7/11M ABT
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run Sunday Evenings

If you're interested in learning more, please add me at WitchyWich#1440 on btag or discord, or drop an application at our website (http://immortality-sc.enjin.com/recruitment). Hope to hear from you soon!
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Hello!

We're looking for some ranged DPS to fill out our roster as we look to clear Antorus. I've included our guild spam below.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
9/11 M Antorus
8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Btag -- Cytochrome#1929
Discord -- Swirly#1379
About Us

Formerly <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> of Aggramar. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Biggie+Chief+and+da+Boyz

<INCORRECT> is a late night raiding guild on [H] Area-52 with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST).

Progression

We are currently: 7/7(M) EN / 3/3(M) ToV / 10/10(M) NH / 8/9(M) ToS / 11/11(H) 10/11(M) ABT

Recruitment Needs (Small Website Application Required)

DPS - (OPEN) Exceptional DPS
HEALER - (OPEN) 1 Paladin or Shaman
TANK - (CLOSED)

*Please be AT LEAST 6/11M and 955 iLVL before applying! We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs*

Contacts

If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

http://incorrect-a52.shivtr.com/

GM: Demoralizerr - Demoralizer#1812
Officer: Gap - Gap#1665
Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277
<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
10/11M Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Healer:
Priest

Ranged:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Mage

Melee:
DK

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Karma is a progressive weekend raiding guild on Horde US-Kil'Jaeden. With 9 Years of Raiding History!

Currently 10/11M

Karma's core raiders have been together for years. The guild is built around like minded people wanting to progress through heroic modes in a timely, and enjoyable fashion. We do not tolerate Drama or loot whoring. Loot is handled in a very fair loot counsel.

We are strictly looking for players with previous and current heroic experience during current raid tiers. It must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule. We also expect attendance to be high, punctuality, and that you not only understand your class but are able to adapt to new boss encounters quickly.

We have a 2 day a week raiding schedule. We do NOT add extra days.

Raid Times:

Friday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 12:00am Central Time
Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00am Server Time or 8:00pm - 12:00am Central Time

Current Roster Spots Open:

RDPS: Mage/Warlock
HPS: All Classes

**Always accepting applications for exceptional players**

Traits we desire in our Raiders:

Progression-oriented: You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for.

Experience and Skill: You have a strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.

Gear: You have all your gear enchanted and gemmed optimally.

Punctuality: You show up on raid days 30 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.

Communication: You are able and willing to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.

Consistency: You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.

Drive and Dedication: You are always willing to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.

Tolerance and Patience: You do not mind being switched out for progression when your class or spec is not as desirable as another. (I.E Boomkin's and warlocks being traded for Arcane mages or Rogues on Heroic Spine.)

Positive Attitude: You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie).

Traits we simply do not desire:

Players with no relevant raiding experience.

Players who cannot admit their own mistakes, or learn from them in a timely manner.

Players who are more focused on non-progression aspects of the game.

Players who whine or quit when the going gets tough (and it will).

Please contact us in game with any other questions/concerns.

Apply here:

www.karmaguild.net

GM: Tenkachi (Battle Tag: Ice#1884)
we are looking for rdps for core if ur interested

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 9/11 M

Tues & Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Add me, let's chat
bear#1792
okay.gg
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Yo Nikolaevna,

Let me know if your still looking for a guild. <Vanilla Dev Team> on Illidan 8/11 mythic ABT is looking for a new warlock. We raid 8:30-11:30 CST Tuesday - Thursday.

Message me, bnet is MadHatter130#1132
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 7/11M with 30% on Vari within 40 pulls. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have immediate spots for strong dps.

About us: Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Added you, let's chat.

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 1/11M. We were 6/9 M TOS, prior to the nerfs. Looking for a few more spots to push M ABT.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

Recruiting the following:
- folks looking for a weekend guild
- any DPS class that can consistently parse purple.

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Normalninja#1733
Darkest#2521
Archim#1743
Nomnomzz#1648 - Me
fancysquirrl#1885
austin0nfire#1376

Would love to talk to you!
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer