950 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
950 LF Guild. Willing to server transfer.
Hello buddy,
Please check us out here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918165

We are active players who run weekly 10-15 M+s on a BUNCH of alts, we complete the TW weeklies together, we PVP and do random stuff on the side on top of raiding. We have been together for a long time some of us have been together for 6+ years. We have become more of a family than just a guild. Check us out. There is always room to bring people in.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 6/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (6/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hey I think we would be a good fit for you! Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918143?page=1#post-4

My battletag is Demonics#1608
Recruiting for now and BFA.

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 3/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !*%@*@%#.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Hi, I'm not sure what kind of guild you are specifically looking for but I hope I have the right choice. I could go on about my guild but I figured it best to just leave my link and this way you can read it at your leisure.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I hope to hear from you once you read it and if you feel it might work out, if nothing else but to answer your questions you may have. Again, welcome back and good luck in your search.

Happy Hunting,

~Issy
Hey tokalak

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional fury warrior for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players and  an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid who want to raid heroic and mythic. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doin keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

or hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

While the following are the guilds most pertinent needs we will consider all exceptional players:
Resto Druid
Warrior and Rogue
Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hi Tokalok! :) I am the lead recruiter from Lawless on Zul'jin. We are looking for more raiders to round out our core raid team. We are 8/11H progression, working toward guild clearing heroic, and moving into mythic. Raid time is Friday nights @ 10pm EST. We also do normal alt antorus runs on off days, as well as mythic +, mount/mog runs, and other shenanigans. If you are interested in trying us out, don't hesitate to send me a message on bnet - feverXdream#1472

Good luck in your guild search! c:
03/17/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf>

• We're a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 20 active members. Currently we are looking for more RANGE DPS
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
    • We do plan to keep on raiding into the next expansion as well

Raiding Progression
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 3/11 Mythic Antorus (World Breaker>Fel Hounds>High Command)
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • Hey Tokalak!

My guild is 11/11 H and we are looking to start mythic soon! I would like to talk to you about joining my team! I will leave my info in hopes you will be interested! Cheers!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
    Disc: Oreiya#7838
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 6/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic. Our raid leader is 5/11 Mythic, all healers and tanks are 11/11H and some 5/11M.

Guid Policy:
    We don't do trial runs, we are serious about our raid group and want commitment from every player.
    If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
    BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
    RC Loot Council is used.
    We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Palidans#1945
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
    Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
    Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    6/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

I am with Raid team R00:
    Legends of Chaos
    Progression: 4/11 Mythic
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (only doing Wed/Thurs atm)

Contact
    Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
    Officer: Shïfthappend(Valxe#1785)
    Recruitment: Morph(SoulSlayer#1479)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
    Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
    Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
    Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
    We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
    You should be very knowledeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
    Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
    Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
    Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
    Trials of Valor – AoTC
    Nighthold – AoTC
    Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
    Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
    While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
    Druid – Guardian
    Warrior – Protection
    Monk - Brewmaster

Healers:
    N/A

DPS:
    Druid - Feral / Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage – Frost / Fire
    Hunter BM/MM
    Priests – Shadow
    Paladin - Retribution
    Rogue
    Shaman - Elemental
    Warrior
    Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    hey tokalak!

<internet Dragon Slayers> 11/11H Antorus is recruiting mythic raiders! We still have core spots ready. We raid T/W 8 -11pm EST...Pst With Questions. All exceptional players are welcome.

hit me up my btag is notahealr#1949
    03/17/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Tokalak
    950 LF Guild. Willing to server transfer.

Send me a friend request so we can chat

Cancerstik#1202
    <Above All> has recently reformed and is currently looking for members for our raid team. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-10:30 pm server time. We are a casual guild that takes a laid back approach to raiding. If you are a new player looking to raid, a player returning from a break, or even some one that doesnt have the time to raid hardcore any more, then we are what you are looking for. We are currently recruiting 1 healer and a few dps to fill our raid team. We raided last week as a guild for the first time and went 11/11 Normal Antorus, and look forward to starting heroic this week. We also run mythic plus, arenas, bgs, and transmog runs. If this is something sounds interesting to you, please feel free to message me in game, on here, or thru real id @ PlanetExpres#11600