BFA Alpha Megathread (2)

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 26 Next
Last thread is currently six posts away from cap, so I decided to make another one already.

Here's the last thread ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936947?page=1 )

And also, spoilers ahead for what lies next.
so has there been any word on warfronts? the island expeditions seem rad so im hoping the warfronts turn out just as good
Kaz's hat has claimed victory in the last thread. Who shall stand up to its tyrannical reign now?
03/18/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Cailias
Kaz's hat has claimed victory in the last thread. Who shall stand up to its tyrannical reign now?

It takes an equally jaunty hat.
This week is Wikket week so i have been trying to farm the Wicked wikket hat on all of my cloth alts but rng is not having any of it.
I'm kind of bummed at the Kor'kron being renamed the Horde Vanguard. They used to be multiracial to begin with. If the name is a problem, I'd rather they get a new Orcish sounding name like...Bor'kron.

Personal bodyguards to the Barchief.

Barrosh Bellbream.
03/18/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Enekie
I'm kind of bummed at the Kor'kron being renamed the Horde Vanguard. They used to be multiracial to begin with.

incidentally, is boralus still 100% humans?
nah, boralus has some gnomes, dwarves, and tortollan hanging around
03/18/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Kazimir
nah, boralus has some gnomes, dwarves, and tortollan hanging around

im so... glad... that blizzard is making sure that all the alliance races participate...

https://i.imgur.com/w8niCy7.png
i will throw every night elf into a volcano if it slightly increases my chance of getting a longcoat
03/18/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Kazimir
i will throw every night elf into a volcano if it slightly increases my chance of getting a longcoat

I'm telling you all, elf-killing is an Alliance sport. Run! Run for your lives!

But I actually really want a longcoat too. So don't run too fast.
03/18/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Eledriss
But I actually really want a longcoat too.

Unless you're planning to re-rig all of Blizzard's character models and design a new physics system for them, don't hold your breath.
say hello to behamat

wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/714809.jpg

he's a wriggly boy
... this guy got into the alpha. Can answer questions when I have time.
03/19/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Kazimir
say hello to behamat

wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/714809.jpg

he's a wriggly boy

you are.
i live by a simple motto

always be wrigglin'
just like Wriggly Pete.
I find myself very encouraged by the "story so far" covered in the wowhead article, describing how both Kul Tiras and Zandalar have declined in power. It establishes the conflict right away, but more importantly, it shows that they're willing to grant loss to both factions, whereas their usual style was to give the Alliance a lot of little losses and then the Horde one huge one at the end.
http://www.wowhead.com/news=282819/mummified-raptor-skull-from-kings-rest-battle-for-azeroth-mount-preview

Spoilers for the Horde story on Zandalar

Not sure who has or hasn't seen it, but I found this interesting. Instead of just killing the first king of the Zandalari as a puppet of Zul, we set him free instead. Has some dialouge too:
You could never take my crown!
My legend will outlast yours!
Dis is why I am king... and you are nothing.
Silence, prophet of lies!
I spent my life resisting your master, only for you to bind me to his will in death.
Dese intruders will die... but I need not listen to your prattling while I make it so.

You have broken Zul's hold! I serve dat swine no longer!
Crawl back to your master and see how he rewards failure!
You have freed me from a cruel fate, but Zul is merely a puppet in a larger plan.
Even now his master gathers power. Zul will not rest until all de world is in de blood god's grip.
For de sake of Zandalar... and for your kingdoms as well... you must stop him.

I'll press F for respects if anyone was hoping for Zul to be anything other than a villain.
Which Blood God does Zul refer to though. G'huun or Hakkar? Or are we going to find out that Hakkar was G'huun's avatar or something.