BFA: Artifact Xmog suggestion.

General Discussion
Is it possible that down the road in BFA the spec restriction could be lifted for certain artifact appearances like The Watchers Hammer for example? Or a way to unlock it for cross spec? I understand the class restriction but im wondering if its in the ballpark.
I would really like to xmog my BM weapon to look like my MM weapon...
02/13/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Caliir

Totally understand that sentiment. Like I know a bunch of people have different tastes and given its only mog and its something you unlocked yourself it would be good for you to use it in the next expansion.
02/13/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Ulthane
02/13/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Caliir

Totally understand that sentiment. Like I know a bunch of people have different tastes and given its only mog and its something you unlocked yourself it would be good for you to use it in the next expansion.

That’s literally the only reason I unlocked it. Because it goes perfectly with my transmog and I’m hoping I’ll be able to use it in BfA as my weapon appearance.

If not I’ll be very upset.

Honestly I think hunters should be able to tmog BM & MM weapons to each other.
Like as I mentioned, I totally understand the Class specific mog and in some cases maybe spec. But frankly going into BFA yea, i wanna swing that cool hammer as dps. Which being said its clear in your case the same situation exists as well but in regard to Hunter.

Pretty sure a good chunk of people in the community have the same mind set.
I want to transmog holy staves as shadow :(
02/13/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Xannahh
I want to transmog holy staves as shadow :(

Someone might say it's silly except a couple things.

1. Disc weapon was a corrupted Staff with mostly holy traits.
2. The Naaru have a dual nature between Light and Void.

Sooooo yea seems legit to me.
The spec lock better be removed.
I mean when you look at the hunter weapon appearances, the BM weapon has a “sniper rifle” appearance. That honestly should have been a MM thing to begin with.
I don’t understand why they’re keeping them spec specific when we’re going back to using all types of weapons for our spec.

Take my mage for example. If I’m playing frost and end up with a dagger/sword I can’t mog my frost artifact on that, but I could use my fire one if blizzard let me...

It makes sense if we’re sticking to one weapon type. But since we aren’t, seems like a dumb restriction.
I would enjoy it not to be spec specific but class specific. I would love to have certain skins for Aluneth on my frost mage or vice versa.