Prefer sub rogue or assassin in arena?

Arenas
Howdy arena ppls!

I was wondering with you rogues out there, which do you think is better/prefer to use in arenas, sub or assassin? I know outlaw gets a lot of heat, but I'm sure someone plays it good. I am not one of those people lol.

I as really leaning towards sub, but it almost looks like sub could be better for BGs, assassin could be better for arenas. But with a certain pair I may be wrong.

What are your thoughts/opinions?
master sub
the other specs are only used when they are broken
02/19/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Ironsïde
master sub
the other specs are only used when they are broken

I agree. Sub is the only rogue spec with a complete toolkit. People play assass now cus the damage setup is easy and unavoidable alot of the time. Subtlety is definitely ALOT harder to play in arena because people just want to run at something and do damage but it can run with things like boomkin/mage/lock/ele/spriest/DK etc.

Its objectively the better of the two specs when played right but assass is so overtuned right now that everyone in NA is running assass/arcane to 2.2k because why work for setup when you can press vendetta and arcane power and kill a target.
02/19/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Twochains
Sub is the only rogue spec with a complete toolkit.
Jk no gouge no garrote no prep no premed

But at least it's the closest
I can’t tolerate sub in its current iteration, assassination feels like the most roguey spec to me rn.
Outlaw
Sub 100% no other way to play
02/19/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Uzusanagyema
I can’t tolerate sub in its current iteration, assassination feels like the most roguey spec to me rn.

You're fried.