[H]944 enh/947 frost dk LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone!

I have been out of organized raiding for a bit now due to RL, but my RL has calmed down and I am looking to get back into it. I have this character(my preferred one) and a 947 Frost DK that I would be willing to play. I am looking to raid two nights a week as well as raid on the hordeside. Sorry Alliance, but I dont have the money to transfer all my horde toons to Alli.

With that said, I have a pretty extensive raiding history among numerous classes dating back to Vanilla. Most of my experience is on my Frost DK though. Raided on him from TOC through this current tier. I will also link my DKs armory profile at the end of this. As said above, I prefer to play my enhance shaman, but will play the DK if it will get me into raiding again as I still enjoy it...just not as much as enhance. Current raid experience is 11/11H on my DK.

I'm looking for a guild of gamers, not necessarily just wow players. I like to play other games and would love to meet new people with similar interests outside of wow. However, my main priority will be raiding in WoW with the guild. However, I still want people who like to get the weekly M+ or pushing keys in as well. Rated PvP would be an added bonus. With that said, I am only available two of the following three days(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday). Preferably looking for a guild that just started Mythic but I'm also looking for the right fit in terms of people. Times I'm available to raid 9:30P - 12:30A is my ideal time, but would consider up to an hour in either direction while still maintaining a three hour raid window.

My DKs profile is:

My Btag is Rune#1947 as well. Feel free to add me.
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with crucible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We dabble in mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Progression: 11/11 Heroic

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

Message me in-game at: demonkill#1194
Hello! We are Juice Crew and we are looking for recruits just like you. We are forming a new core and looking for the last few slots to get us back into serious mythic progression. Hope to hear from you.

Guild: Juice Crew(US-Thrall)
Faction: Horde :horde:
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST
Cleared: Leadership has clear 6/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Shazi (Jyster#1842) , Felwyne (Jerst#1698) , Snew (Vorph#1848)
Needs: Open recruiting, in the process of rebuilding with solid core of players that plan to progress and continue raiding during BFA
Greetings! We are <Only The Weak Sleep> and we are a recently xferred in guild! 3 of us lead mythic raids during ToS for our previous guild, and cleared up to Sisters and were working on Desolate Host around mid-late August. We decided to come to this server and start up our own guild after taking some time away from the game recently and are looking for members interested in our raid times! We plan on full clearing at least all heroic content up until BFA and want to be Mythic ready in BFA! Ideally we will be clearing some mythic content prior to BFA as well.

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Possible Alt run Mondays

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

We also play quite a bit of OW :P

Plz contact me in game if interested

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Guild Name: Insanitasty
Server: Zul’jin-Horde

Currently 9/11 H we have yet to attempt Mythic as we are still missing a few dps and a healer. We expect to make great progress into mythic as soon as we complete our roaster.
Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.)

Death Knight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Druid: Balance, feral
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Shadow,
Rogue: Open
Shaman: Closed
Warlock: Open
Warrior: Open
We are also looking for a Tank for our core team
At this moment those we recruit will fill our core mythic team, we just need a few more to push into Mythic and beyond.

About Us:

Insanitasty is an old guild transferred from Smolderthorn that has always been axed on maintaining competitive raiding and pvp while having a friendly and fun environment. We exist since Cataclysm, and will continue to exist until the game ends.. We’ve been active in the pve branch of the game ever since, with between one and four raid group going at a time. We always approached the game with an open mind, and a laid-back spirit; game is meant for fun, should be taken as is. However, we manage to keep a competitive progression, pushing our raid group to Mythic on current content always. Our goal is and will always be Mythic progression.

Raid Schedule:
(Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.)

Wednesday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
Thursday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time

Contact Information:
Recruitment Officer: Mundane#11154
Hey cameltotem, you should read our forum post. It's exactly what you are looking for!

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional enhance or frost dk for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment, active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. we will mythic raid every tier after heroic is on farm

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At
Hey Camëltøtem, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times, but you can find that on our website. More on the horde side can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ