8/11M 966 MM Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Long story short i cant raid in my current guild, LF guild that isnt extremely casual/hardcore. Need like an in between if that makes sense. Logs are kinda garbo cause i stopped caring to try in this guild. If you want more information hmu.

My friends list is full so id rather you hmu on discord.
bnet: raqcity#1182
discord: Thicker Than a Snickers\#4610

armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/raqueef
logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27911181/17#metric=dps
Heya,

We are 7/11mythic with 18% wipes on Veri. Looking for more ranged dps for a core spot on our team to finish out the tier and get into BFA. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. HMU if you are interested.

Smartblonde#1399
Hi friend :)

The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
[A] <stratagem> is recruiting we have a 2 day a week raid schedule with a focus on mythic currently we are 6/11m looking to push deeper into the Burning Throne. Tuesday and Wednesday from 730 realm time (i believe its Central time) to 1030.

our app is
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yoXpWHOPNtYBTV-ciWlQgraSAk0DGuPUVsRxRZpLZzA/viewform?edit_requested=true

and you can add kibu#1132 or ash#12735 if you have any further questions!
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
Hey there. <Miss you already>(proudmoore) is always looking for some solid players. We're 7/11 mythic at the moment and would love to have strong heals and dps fill the ranks. We raid tues wed thurs from 8pm-11pm

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9

Is the link to go through the application process. It's fairly simple to go through and we can get back to you asap :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are currently looking for a new Raid Leader since our current RL will be moving from US to EU in a few months. We also have open positions for (ALL)dps progression/core and we are looking for a tank that thinks quick on his feet/able to adjust to new strats/MUST have a mic to call things out(personal CDs from healers) and compatible with tanks.

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter
Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Simplicite (A) Korgath
11/11M
Mon-Tue-Wed 7:30-10:30 EST

We are semi-hardcore with a progression mindset, while also valuing building a community between our players in and out of raid. Been around since Vanilla, so very established.

We are active outside of raid, many players pushing keys as high as possible (20+) every week, and many alt and fun runs over the weekend.

If interested, we'd like to talk to you asap.

Trillstar#1873, or Fizzyelf#11113

Hope to hear from you soon.
Yo Psygnosys,

If your still looking for a guild to raid with then let me know. <Vanilla Dev Team> on Illidan is looking for a MM Hunter. We raid 8:30-11:30 CST Tuesday - Thursday.

My bnet is MadHatter130#1132
Give us a look! we're not really in the market for another hunter, but exceptional players are always welcome.

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-8/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost DK(Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)
-Elemental Shaman (Medium Priority)
-Mage (Any Spec - High Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Hey Raqueef

I tried sending a discord friend req, but it didnt go through. So, I added you on btag and hope you have 1 spot for a friend left :)

I'm Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 9/11 M

Tues & Thurs. 8:30pm-11:30pm CST(server)

Add me, let's chat
bear#1792
okay.gg
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time.

We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
  • 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85)

T20 progression:
  • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officers:
soj#11462, samiz#1174

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • Currently looking for Ranged DPS, though recruitment is open for high caliber players of all roles.

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
Being a 6 hour 9/11m mythic guild might be the inbetween casual / hardcore you're looking for.

< Pseudonym > 9/11M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Antorus Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Marksmanship Hunter
Restoration Druid
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Rogue

Medium Demand
Feral Druid
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Windwalker Monk

Low Demand
Warlock
Warrior
Death Knight
Paladin

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#