933 Arms Warrior LFG Raiding/Mythic +

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I am looking to do more raiding and mythic + dungeons.

I've been looking on my server but it has been difficult. No one is looking or I get no replies for requests.

I've been playing since the Vanilla days on and off.

I'm available most nights from 7-11pm est, but prefer Friday-Saturday 6pm-12am

hey there, my guild actually has a casual normal/heroic raid team that runs friday/sat 8-11pm CST. it sounds like these times could work and I'd love to have a chance to talk to you about the guild. feel free to bnet message me at talmore#1126
<Fractal> is searching for raiders looking to join our main mythic raid team. Our raid days and times are listed below.

Days/Times (EST)

Tuesday: 8:15-10:15pm
Thursday: 8:15-11:00pm

Minimum requirements are 75 traits in your artifact weapon and a willingness to learn and contribute right away!

Attendance is mandatory for full time raiders unless guild leadership approves prior approval for an absence. (We do understand emergencies come up as well)

Fractal was established in WoD prior to the launch of HFC and quickly rose to prominence on Stormrage-US. A previous top 100 guild on Stormrage-US, our leaders and raid team are looking to regain a top spot on our server come Battle for Azeroth.

We offer guild repairs, raiding consumables, and a friendly environment with a mindset of progression when it comes to raiding. In our free time, many of us can be found running Mythic+ dungeons, running BGs together, and enjoying the rest of the aspects of the game.

If you care to contact us, please send a message to Floofykins-Stormrage or add him on battle.net: ZGriffo#1936

We thank you for considering us as your next home in World of Warcraft.

For the Alliance,

Thank you for the responses.

If you armory me right now I have my tank gear on for running the wsg flag.

I have 80 Artifact Traits for Arms.

I will be following up when I can be in game later tonight.
[H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> is currently recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne! Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6pm to 9pm server time (PST). We are active with mythic plus dungeons and with running other content. We are looking for active raiders that fit into our culture and into our frame of mind for progression.

We are an adult only (18+) guild that has an adult atmosphere to it.

If you fit our needs and would like to apply - please visit our website, mythicplus.proboards.com/ and apply! If you have further questions please add Plumpspoon#1836. Our needs are listed below.

2 Mages
1 Hunter
Exceptional DPS

Medium -
Healers of all sorts
Melee DPS

Please either apply at http://mythicplus.proboards.com/ or add Plumpspoon#1836 or Jerry#1647 or Reminissions#11559 or Riykiu#1703 or Jentastic#1967.
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would like to talk to you.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Cept, not sure if our raid times will work for you, but take a look and if you are intereted hit me up.
Good luck
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 7/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (PVE-EST) is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

Currently Seeking:
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun. TSM also does older content Mythic runs, Transmog runs, and Timewalking guild runs of Black Temple and Ulduar on Sundays.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Good Morning Cept :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team and possibly progress into Mythic ABT. We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.
We are looking for more people who also want to have fun and make new friends, people that can appreciate people for people and not just DPS numbers. We are generally mature but often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:00 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members on Twitch and Mixer
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • Have previous raid or mythic dungeon experience and you can play at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
and WoW Progress:
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday and Thursday Raids
Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
-Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
-Begin Mythic Progression
-Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
-Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- 1 Non DK Tank (Guardian Druid Preferred)
- Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
- DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)
Hi Cept :)
I'm the recruitment officer for <Cultivating Mass> on Thrall. I'm really interested in getting a warrior on our roster moving into mythic. Our group is currently 11/11H but we do other things like sell M+carries for gold as well. I'd really enjoy chatting with you about any raiding goals you might have for this tier but also for BFA. add me on btag at Geo#11752. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi Cept. Last Call could use a dps warrior if you are willing to switch to Horde for Heroic raids. We raid Friday+Saturday 8-11pm EST.

BTag: NoHero#1606
Discord: Zach#4531
Guild Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116?page=1
ILLIDAN HORDE<Twisted Destiny> is a 11/11N guld with heroic progression and rbgs twice a week! We are looking for fun and active players to bolster our ranks against the legion in raiding! Raids=Tues/Thurs- 8pm-llpm & optional Sunday at 5pm. Come hang in disc! Guild rbgs at 8pm on Fri and Sat for you pvpers!

We have killed Argus in normal as a guild group. We have killed Heroic Garothi but our issue is our numbers. A lot of us have AOTC and are good players but we need more patient and consistent players to bolster our core raid team. We are looking for a almost any class but a class with berserk would be nice cause I tend to switch to my alt to help tank in raids. Depending on new recruits and things that could change. Please message me on my btag, Hero15#1546 .
As for me I raided about half way through Mythic Nighthold in its current content. We plan to push into Mythic eventually and have Heroic on farm. Come make friendships that will last and find people to always game with, with our active discord and variety of ages from 17-40 we are welcoming of anyone as long as you can take a joke and are a persistent person! Thanks for reading and I hope you will give us a chance to have fun, raid and kick some booty.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
(H)<Oath> is a newly formed guild on Zul'jin! We are a group of veteran Alliance/Horde players and raiders who have decided to transfer and build on this server. We are looking for dedicated people to join our roster. Our dedicated raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST. We are currently recruiting a few dps to round out the core. These spots are subject to change. Casuals/Socials are welcome as well. We do mythic+ quite regularly. If interested in joining or you want additional information you can add me my btag is Hellswood#1206
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
03/01/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Cept
Hi, I am looking to do more raiding and mythic + dungeons.

I've been looking on my server but it has been difficult. No one is looking or I get no replies for requests.

I've been playing since the Vanilla days on and off.

I'm available most nights from 7-11pm est, but prefer Friday-Saturday 6pm-12am

Hey Cept,

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild, Hordes of Chaos. I was reading over your forum post and I wanted to reach out to you to see if you had some time to talk in game?

I beleive that our Guild would be an excellent fit for you, your play time and what you're looking for in and out of a Guild.

We've been together for a little over ten years now. We've worked very hard over the years to create and maintain the atmosphere that we have here in our Guild. We care more about the person playing the character, rather than the ilvl, raid progress and/or achievement number of a character.

We only recruit players that are going to have a positive impact on our Guilds community.

I'll post a link to our Guilds Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. If you have a few minutes to read it through, I would encourage you to do so. It goes into detail about who we are, what we're about and what we have to offer members of our Guild. Feel free to leave a comment there or you can send me a Friend Request through BNET. My BTAG is also at the bottom of our Recruitment Thread.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Guild Recruitment Thread:
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654