Lf a guild to raid with long term.

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild to raid with long term that being said i'm willing to go Horde or Alliance and can flex into almost in class and spec please feel free to add me on bnet to ask questions

Bubbles#1485
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
Good morning! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hey Tribs, I sent you a BT request as well but wanted to drop our guild information for you to check out as well.
Good luck in your search.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 7/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (PVE-EST) is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
FULL
Heals
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun. TSM also does older content Mythic runs, Transmog runs, and Timewalking guild runs of Black Temple and Ulduar on Sundays.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Sent ya a Btag request... would love to chat and see if our community might be a good fit.

Ginkneebear#1522
Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday and Thursday Raids
Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
-Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
-Begin Mythic Progression
-Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
-Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- 1 Non DK Tank (Guardian Druid Preferred)
- Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
- DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)
Hey Tribs, I will send you a request when I get home. We raid normal+heroic 8-11pm EST.

BTag: NoHero#1606
Discord: Zach#4531
Guild Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116?page=1
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
ILLIDAN HORDE<Twisted Destiny> is a 11/11N guld with heroic progression and rbgs twice a week! We are looking for fun and active players to bolster our ranks against the legion in raiding! Raids=Tues/Thurs- 8pm-llpm & optional Sunday at 5pm. Come hang in disc! We also have guild rbgs and 8pm on Fri and Sat for you pvpers!

We have killed Argus in normal as a guild group. We have killed Heroic Garothi but our issue is our numbers. A lot of us have AOTC and are good players but we need more patient and consistent players to bolster our core raid team. We are looking for a almost any class but a class with berserk would be nice cause I tend to switch to my alt to help tank in raids. Depending on new recruits and things that could change. Please message me on my btag, Hero15#1546 .
As for me I raided about half way through Mythic Nighthold in its current content. We plan to push into Mythic eventually and have Heroic on farm. Come make friendships that will last and find people to always game with, with our active discord and variety of ages from 17-40 we are welcoming of anyone as long as you can take a joke and are a persistent person! Thanks for reading and I hope you will give us a chance to have fun, raid and kick some booty.

Hero15#1546
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Happy Friday Tribs :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team and possibly progress into Mythic ABT. We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.
We are looking for more people who also want to have fun and make new friends, people that can appreciate people for people and not just DPS numbers. We are generally mature but often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:00 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members on Twitch and Mixer
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • Have previous raid or mythic dungeon experience and you can play at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
and WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

PVP
We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
Check us out. I'll try to add you on bet when I get home.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761877195?page=1
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes, except tanks.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442
The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 7/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

The leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654
Hey there!

<Righteous Indignation> is a relaxed and understanding, but goal driven raiding guild open to all skilled, or willing to learn players for all areas of content, such as raiding, mythic +, and PvP. Currently we are recruiting to put together a tight knit and consistent group to start mythic progression. We need players who are ready to wipe with us, and are wanting to work and learn new fights together.

11/11H, Starting mythic
9:30-1:00am EST Saturdays
9:30-12:00am EST Sundays

We also have an OPTIONAL normal/heroic run for alts
9:30-1:00am EST (or later if desired by group) Fridays

We’d be more that happy to have you join us! If you have questions, or want to just try us out for a while in heroic runs, let me know. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

Wings#11210