Item restoration not working

Customer Support
I was mid-fight with Heroic Garothi Worldbreaker earlier when I heard the distinct sound of a disenchant happening, followed by a "You recieved a: [Chaos Crystal]" appearing in chat.

When the fight was over, I discovered that apparently I had disenchanted my ring in my ring 2 slot... mid fight... without opening my inventory.

Whatever, that's what item restoration is for right?

Except item restoration will not work. I'm logged out. I'm at https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration/characters Step 1: Select a character. I click Hooraka. Nothing. I try on a different browser. Nothing happens when I click Hooraka there either. I clear cookies and cache. Click Hooraka. Nothing.

How do I get this thing to work??

EDIT: I'll scrouge up a different ring to wear, I don't want the raid to wait on me any longer, but I'd really like to know why this won't work.
You may need to log off for a while so that your character's current state can be uploaded to the server. Once that completes, the item should show up.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought item restoration was for vendored items. Used it Thursday and it worked fine for me

This sounds like you need to open a ticket. It is a different type of item restoration if you will.
The system was updated to handle disenchantments. Hooraka will need to ensure they have the appropriate reagents in inventory.
03/04/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Amaelalin
The system was updated to handle disenchantments. Hooraka will need to ensure they have the appropriate reagents in inventory.

Oh noice. Thanks for the info, I never knew that.
It's handy. :) You're welcome.
I have been trying for a bit to get item restoration to work. I deleted tier gloves on my warrior and cannot get the item page to load after selecting my warrior. It will work for any of my other characters without a problem. I have tried multiple browsers and been logged off for over 12 hours. I have tried this before and had no issues so I dont know if something is different now.
If it's still not working after trying multiple browsers, I'd suggest putting in a ticket. Be sure to include that you've tried the item restoration feature but that it's not working.

You can put in a ticket here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/466/channels