[A] 3/11m 963 lock looking for early raids

Guild Recruitment
I am unable to raid with my current guild anymore due to my schedule change. Looking for a guild that would be raiding heroic/mythic 9am EST - 2pm EST. I have previous top 50us kills and many server first. In legion I have mythic experience in all tiers and raid leading ability. Message me in game or @ Mokeskr#1275

-willing to transfer
-have a few 960 alts
-I would consider horde
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage/Boomkin is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ