Shadow priest LFG Weekends

Guild Recruitment
946 shadow priest looking to get back into raiding after taking a break shortly after ABT opening. Searching for a new home for BFA. Shadow is my main but have 110 of all classes, can get them raid ready soon. Due to work looking for a weekend morning raid guild, something around 8am-1pm area.

Battle tag : Zeed29#1818
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Looks like we fit the bill for what your looking for, hit me up.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Shaman and a Monk, Druid or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Shadow Priest/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
MDPS: Low (Low priority for Ret pally/DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Optional Friday Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps (unless you have exceptional logs)

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465