Guild Recruitment
Important: Please read the post. I read yours. McCowan#1297.

Sad to say but i'm in the market for a new guild. A few months ago I had an accident driving an ATV with the girlfriend and flipped over injuring my leg and ribs. Came back about a few weeks ago and am fully recovered now. Obviously having not raided in some time I forfeited my raiding spot in my current guild and that is the reason as to why i'm in the market looking for one currently. I want to find a guild to complete the content in Mythic as a main raider.

Experience: 9/11M current xpac.
Past xpacs:
Warlords: Full clear, Cutting Edge
Pandaria: Full clear, Cutting Edge
Cataclysm: Full clear, Server #1
Wrath: Full clear, Server #1 LK 10, 25, Halion Heroic
BC: Full clear (Mu'ru + KJ done post 30% nerf)
Classic: Full clear all content except Naxx 40 (9 bosses)

What i'm looking for:
9/11M guild is preferred.
Minimum of Kin'garoth mythic.
Horde or Alliance. No preference.
2 night guild or 3 night guild with min. of 9 hours.
No Sundays, unless after 9 cst.

Please add McCowan#1297 for a fast reply.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Let me know if this works for you, being 3 days.

[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hi Kata,

Without spamming too hard. We are a 2-night guild that is currently 10/11m. We raid Tue/Thu 8-12 EST, and are currently looking for a good holy paladin.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at Avermra#1219. I have linked our website and description below for your convenience and hope to see you in game!