975 Frost DK with 973 Blood offspec LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
7/11M with 3% wipe on Varimathras, I am the offtank guiding necrotic to their mark on that fight. i am capable of being an offtank (or maintank) for any encounter, but my mainspec is Frost.

Horde only, if you are alliance you need to pay for both my realm and faction transfer
Hey, not sure if you want to take a small step back in progression for the right group to get cutting edge with.

6/11M (Kin'garoth to 21% last add phase) we raid 6:30pm-10pm CST Tuesday + Wednesday. We have a core spot available for a frost dk who can perform.

Add me if you're interested and want to chat. LordJoshua#11545
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

6/11 Mythic Kingaroth to 8%
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-pacific to 1030 pacific

Add me on BTag! JordyPie#1970
If you'd be willing to go full time tank our 7/11M Team has a wide open position which you could fulfill. Contact me if interested on discord at Dark#6741

Rigged of US-Thrall is a highly established Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 4 raid teams all under one roof. We encourage any and all players to apply from a casual to a skilled level as we always have highly active players running Mythic+, hanging out in discord, or raiding. Our guild offers a great level of socialization to anyone and everyone if you are new!

Raid Teams:

Mythic Raiding Team - 7/11M
8:00-11:00 ET Thurs/Fri/Sat

Current Needs: 1 Tank, Any RDPS(No Hunters)

Mythic Raiding Team - 3/11M
9:30-12:00 ET Tues/Thurs

Current Needs: Any Exceptional DPS/1 Healer

Heroic Raiding Team - 11/11H
9:00-12:00 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: Any DPS/Heals

Heroic Raiding Team - 11/11H
8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: Any DPS/Heals

How to Trial: Trial Process for our teams is determined based on the raid leaders feelings as to whether or not you fit with their group. With that being said, all raiders should come prepared, display a good attitude towards the team, and the game as we are here to have fun but progress at a steady rate. RC Loot Council is required for all 4 raid teams.

Note: Despite what our current needs for our teams are, all DPS/Heals are encouraged to apply whatever class it may be. We do however want to recruit more players to run Mythic+ with!**

Sylvanas Streamers:

Alexstrasza Streamers:

Ramrod Streamer:

Ready to apply? Join our discord link posted down below to fill out our app in the recruitment channel!

If you would like to know more information/details feel free to contact any of the following below.

Guild Master - Beastmode123#1957(btag), Dark#6741(discord)
Recruiter - Ripper#1389(btag), ripper347#8343(discord)
Recruiter - tjfaulk#1212(btag), Vyre#8122(discord)
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
we need a new dk pls add my btag when you can friendo

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
10/11M Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Affliction Warlock

We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Want to raid weekends? Add me !

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 9/11 M ABT. Looking for a DK to help on Aggramar and finish the tier with us.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

Recruiting the following:
- folks looking for a weekend guild

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
Severity of Mal'ganis, 9/11M

tues/wed/thurs 9-12pst

Thanks for all of the replies so far! i dont believe i have found a guild/raid time that suits me yet. Please continue to apply =]
Hey Wag Sephtis is 2 night guild tues and thurs 8:30EST to 12EST were 8/11M, easy going guild that loves to push progression and high lvl keys, Let me know if these times suit you dreaper#1851

44 posts
Feb 21
EndGame - 9/11M Illidan US [H] is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on Mythic progression 2 nights a week. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for Legion Content.

Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST, with Thursdays and Fridays serving as an optional nights for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression.

This guild is ideal for a raider who wants to clear mythic content quickly, but isn't going for world firsts. We will still clear the content with plenty of time left in each patch, for mount farming, etc. Our core consists of long term mythic raiders who wanted to cut back on their required schedule and still want to clear content.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Death Knight DPS

Shadow Priest

But of course all exceptional dps and healers are welcome!!

Off Nights: Wednesdays/Friday/Saturday/Sunday (optional) are all used for Mythic + dungeons with the guild.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 15 each week. Your artifact weapon should continue to be improved upon throughout each patch. We have lots of groups and members who want to run M+ during all parts of the day.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on level of upgrade, attendance, and performance.

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to Haikuu or feel free to contact me via my btag: Alarand#1905

We're looking for a melee DPS to fill out our roster as we look to finish Antorus. I've included our guild spam below.

Will be more than happy to cover transfer if you decide to join.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
We are currently looking for a new Raid Leader since our current RL will be moving from US to EU in a few months. We also have open positions for (ALL)dps progression/core and we are looking for a tank that thinks quick on his feet/able to adjust to new strats/MUST have a mic to call things out(personal CDs from healers) and compatible with tanks. IF this interest you more info on us below

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 8/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hey there. Hit up my battletag so we can chat more.

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 7/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Healer
1-2 DPS

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us: