946 Fury warrior looking for a home

Guild Recruitment
if you have a raid time starting at 8pm PST that would be ideal as i have 2 kids and another on the way and an 8pm start time allows me to raid and still be a dad, lol.

I also have a warlock (affliction)/pally (ret/Prot)/DH /Monk Brewmaster / MM Hunter 925 and above i could possibly move as well
03/12/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Tellscream
if you have a raid time starting at 8pm PST that would be ideal as i have 2 kids and another on the way and an 8pm start time allows me to raid and still be a dad, lol.

I also have a warlock (affliction)/pally (ret/Prot)/DH /Monk Brewmaster / MM Hunter 925 and above i could possibly move as well
I am also willing to Faction change as well, forgot to mention that
Good evening! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst, and optional alt/transmog runs on Sunday. We are a semi casual mature guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. We All have careers, some have families, like myself. I got three kids :) That said our wow time is our time away from adulting! It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey we would love to add a Fury warrior to our roster to help us push into mythic, if we seem like a good fit please give us a shout out!

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

While the following are the guilds most pertinent needs we will consider all exceptional players:
Warrior and Rogue
Hunters and Boomkins and Warlock

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hi! If you could add my battle tag, I’d love to speak with you! :) Zeeli#11944