958 frost mage LF Sun Mon Tues

Guild Recruitment
returning to the game after a short break 958 frost mage 1/11m seeking a guild for Sun Mon Tues add my btag Natas#1536 pm me in game
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
still looking for sun mon tues.
Vita Nova is currently recruiting the following to fill out our raid team:

1-2 Healers (Priest/Pally/Monk/Druid)
1 Melee DPS (Rogue/DK/DH)
1-2 Range DPS (Priest/Shaman/Mage/Warlock)

We are rebuilding after moving from Alliance and are a few members shy of a full guild raid team. We are looking to push current content and establish a well rounded raiding core in preparation for BFA. If you are looking for a change or a healthy environment to learn then we might be the guild for you.

Raid times are Mon&Wed @ 8pm EST.

For more information please contact me in game or by Real ID (Onesize#1793)
Hey man, I think we’d be a great fit for you. Add me if you want to learn more!

<Twelve Step Program> 5/11m

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, push m+ keys, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 STR Dps
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

Requirements

• 940+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • OR proven raiding experience - willing to carry and gear up certain players/classes
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord (always on - mobile): thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Twelve+Step+Program
    Hey Natas! I sent you a btag request, I think you would be a perfect addition to our raiding core, I hope that you're schedule would be able to work with our set raiding times. Hope to hear from you soon!

03/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Xanthippie
    <Dilligaf>
    "Does it look like I give a F"

Dilligaf is a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of active raiders who like to have fun and get stuff done. We currently have about 19 active members but due to schedule conflicts we are still recruiting RANGE DPS for two CORE spots in our raiding group. We do have a fairly small bench with about 3 people whom are willing to fill when they are available, but have been busy lately. We do plan to keep mythic raiding as far as we can realistically get and do plan to continue raiding together and progressing into the next expansion (Battle for Azeroth).

We're a fairly diverse group of players with old school experience, past mythic experience, and high mythic progression (ranging in ages from 18-40). When we're not raiding, you'll normally find a lot of us boosting high keys weekly, in addition to making sure everyone gets their +15 done. The guild is self-sufficient with all of our professions maxed and provide our raiders with all their flasks/food/potions in exchange for using your bloods of Sargeras towards bank mats.

**We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord whether its the cursing, jokes, dark humor, dank memes, or just being stupid, etc.**

Raiding Progression
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 3/11 Mythic Antorus (World Breaker>Fel Hounds>High Command>*Progression on Portal Keeper*)
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)

Contacts: Lissiandra (btag: Lissi#11627 /discord: Lissi#8501)
    Hey Shame! My guild raids Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! I sent you a btag but in case I mistyped it or something, heres it again. ThePrincess#1311 Thanks!

-Ada