99's thread of we miss AV.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 8 9 10
So I'm officially kicking myself I deleted my pre-legion bg gear.... Looks like Ima be making it again. You alliance gonna hate it hehe (race changing to upright orc).
06/22/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Drenosh
06/01/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Leroydadrood
rip the 85 bracket

RIP 85s

ye
06/25/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Spacesloth
ye

Ye.
Dead
So is this bracket remotely alive or do twinks not que?
I've been playing all night and it seems like there's no horde twinks and it ends up in a gy grind, someone enlighten me pls
07/18/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Rabellant
So is this bracket remotely alive or do twinks not que?
I've been playing all night and it seems like there's no horde twinks and it ends up in a gy grind, someone enlighten me pls

You will never be as good of a rogue as me. Enlightened
99s are looking great btw
Come on down to the 99s community!

https://blizzard.com/invite/74bLYohJ4k
Bring back old AV please!
99’s are funnnnn - but yes horde need more twinks I can send to the gy
Let me know when you guys are qin - i need some free HK'S. Willing to put on a clinic.
Sick mog and glad ya have ya! See you on the battlefield! Maby even on horde side for a few
( swapping to horde to redo wod zone loot).
i'll be makeing my return. ill have h ghuun down on tues. Then it's time to return to the true horde. Alliance 99's, just go ahead pull your pants down and bend over now. save a little time.
Still missing AV
06/23/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Wroth
So I'm officially kicking myself I deleted my pre-legion bg gear.... Looks like Ima be making it again. You alliance gonna hate it hehe (race changing to upright orc).

07/19/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Wroth
99’s are funnnnn - but yes horde need more twinks I can send to the gy

???????
Who is this suq guy acting like he can play disc? He might want to stick to shadow.
99s are in great shape. Que times for me have been 4-6mins.
11/09/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Crestening
Who is this suq guy acting like he can play disc? He might want to stick to shadow.

I love it when people pretend disc takes skill. Remember to come back here and post your re-roll next month after the nerf.
11/11/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Meaty
11/09/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Crestening

I love it when people pretend disc takes skill. Remember to come back here and post your re-roll next month after the nerf.
You seem upset. I've been playing disc since legion so not really form and I did double that guy's healing lol.