950 Fire Mage/944 Aff Lock LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Apply Here: https://cloudydayguild.enjin.com/

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465

Obviously since youre a tandem the mage+lock combo is fine
<CHRIS FARLEY> is a 2-day raiding guild located on US-Thrall looking to progress hard into Mythic Antorus and prepare for Battle for Azeroth! Our players have been playing together for years and we have finally made a guild and currently we are 11/11H looking to go into mythic soon. Our players come from US top 100 guilds looking for a lighter schedule.

Raid Schedule:
Friday 6-10PM PST
Saturday 6-10PM PST
8 hours a week

Who to Contact:
-Guild Master - BoujeeGod#1539 (Nick)
-Recruiting - Exaltus#1636 (Ashton)
Anzo#1681 (Kyle)
Hello guys, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fees. I don't know if you can swing Tues and Wed night raids, but if you can we might be what you are looking for. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE). We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm cst till 10:30pm. We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your experience and classes would be a great fit for us!

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt normal Throne raid on Sunday or Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Reverberate> US-Thrall is looking to add dps to our raid team. We currently 2/11M and looking for members to join and help continue our progression in Antorus. We recently moved the guild from Windrunner under the name <The Guilded Flagon> to increase the recruiting pool as we grew the guild in Legion.

DPS
Currently looking for all ranged DPS
Even though we are primarily looking for ranged dps for our raid team, we encourage anyone to apply if we sound like a fit for you.

Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursday
9PM - 12AM EST
What we expect from you:
Be ready when raid time starts
Have some idea of what bosses do and general strategy
Making sure that you do everything that is required to progress your character, this includes M+ and proper artifact progression
What you can expect from us:
An atmosphere that is fun, but also progression focused
Members who are committed to making sure that they are ready for raid
If we sound like a fit for you, or if you would like more information please feel free to contact Astraeu#1591 or daratus#1444
Marker Lives Matter

About Us: We are a newly formed guild consisting of mythic raiders from other realms that have been raiding together for several years that’s looking to make the push into mythic Antorus with a hardcore attitude on a two night schedule .

Raid Schedule
Friday/Saturday: 8-11pm CST

Recuitment

• Holy Priest / Paladin
• Melee DPS
• Ranged Will Be Considered

Progression

We are currently 11/11N 4/11H as a guild looking to finish out heroic push into mythic and establish a solid group of players for BFA. Guild is ran by 8/11M players looking for players knowledgeable of there class and mechanics.

Contact
Asalik#11842
Guild: Juice Crew(US-Thrall)

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Cleared: Leadership has clear 6/11M

Recruitment Contacts: Shazi (Jyster#1842) , Felwyne (Jerst#1698) , Snew (Vorph#1848)

Needs: Open recruiting, in the process of rebuilding with solid core of players that plan to progress and continue raiding during BFA.

We are looking to build our ranks with people who are liked minded and want to raid more than just the normal side of things. The 10 of us we have currently have all clear 6/11M and left our old guild because of it falling apart from the top down.
Hello! I would love to speak with you about <Ex Inferno> on Area 52 Horde! We would be very interested in the possibility of having you and your friend join up with our Pink Raid Team. We are currently 8/11H ABT and progressing quickly. We just need to fill out a couple of ranged spots to round out our roster. I think that you both could really fit the bill! Please let me know if you are interested. I will post some general info below about our team. My btag is Lunarah#11827.

Ex Inferno's <Pink> Raid Team on Area 52 is LFM for its (Work-Friendly) Raid Team! We are 11/11N and 8/11 Heroic Antorus and are looking to fill some open slots on our raid team to continue the push.

Raid Times:
Wed 8:30pm-10pm & Fri 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Play Style:
Adult-Like Fun but get it Done Mindset.
We are a long standing raid team, many have been raiding together since HFC.

What are we looking for:

Range DPS:
-OPEN to all

Requirements:
iLvl 935 +
18+
Self-Starter
Excellent Raid Attendance
Discord
All required addons (we will get you the list)

Interested?
Whisper Lunarah#11827, Cntrlfreak#1665, Soulsyphon#11126, Cryptic#12596

Check us out at www.exinferno.com for more details. If this raid's progression mentality or raid times are not your cup of tea, we have other raid teams.
Hi
We are 11/11 H looking for a few more for mythic progression. The group is pretty chill but gets things done. Our raid times are tues and weds 8 to 10 pm est. If interested my btag is wildrage#15719
Hey Boney, not sure if our times will work for you but take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 7/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (PVE-EST) is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
FULL
Heals
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun. TSM also does older content Mythic runs, Transmog runs, and Timewalking guild runs of Black Temple and Ulduar on Sundays.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hey there Boney & Fhraelaok. Last Call is a normal/heroic guild and we could use some ranged DPS.

We raid Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST. We are on the Zul'jin server, which is east coast. High horde population, good community, decent AH prices. After reading your post I think the two of you would be a good fit(pending an interview on Discord).

We will be running N Antorus tonight. Both of you are welcome to join us if you are able and see what we are all about.

BTag: NoHero#1606
Discord: Brews#4531
Guild Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116?page=1
Progression:
    11/11H ABT

We will continue farming heroic, completing the heroic achievements for the mount, and then dip into mythic for fun! (No obligation to play in mythic)
Looking for players who are skilled and/or are eager to learn and advance.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
    Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST
    Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)
    Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
    Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
    Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
    <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. We run two mythic raid teams very similar in leadership style and atmosphere. We put a high emphasis on the people in our raid and prefer not to play in an atmosphere where we treat people like numbers. We work with each other and help each other improve and push ourselves beyond our capabilities.

Our casual/alt raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please and be a relaxed about clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raids by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together. These raids are normally at or near capacity.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

How to Apply:

Battle.net:
    Avarraela#1295
    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/BUJcjqd
    Ava#5594 (Case Sensitive).
It's-a-me! Bumpario!
<Aspirants of Asgard> LFM active players and reliable DPS (esp boomkin, feral, mage, warlock. dk) for Antorus (940+) 11/11N, 4/11H and into BFA. All interested raiders will be considered. Raid nights Sat & Sun, 6-9pm PST. Send and in game message or add me to bnet Ralana#1908 and lets chat!
^
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hey Boney and Fhraelaok,

<Curse of Delusions> is a laid back heroic raiding guild that raids one-day a week (Sunday 9pm-midnight EST). We are currently 8/11 Heroic and could really use a couple ranged dps to fill spots that are currently having to be pug'd every week. Although we only raid one-day a week, we aim to put together an efficient raid team that clears all of Heroic in a 3 hour session. We have 2 solid tanks and 3 solid healers, we are just lacking a few more competent, consistent dps that know there class.

Outside of raid we run regular mythic + keystones, with several people push into the higher keystones. We also do some casual pvp (random battlegrounds), transmog runs, and the occasional lowbie leveling; all while hanging out on discord and having a good time.

We are looking to recruit people interested in building a long-term community that extends beyond simply raiding. If you are interested, add my battletag Fallsmyer#1505 or my discord Fallsmyyer#1811.
Sargeras [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
(I posted above)

We had our first raid over the weekend and we blasted through normal. Most of us have Heroic experience on alts so we will be progressing quickly. Again, you're both welcome to raid with us to see if we'd be a good fit.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times, but you can find that on our website. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic. More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1