DK Tank LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
I just returned to wow recently and was looking for a good guild I can tank for I'm currently iLv 927 and can be on any night. I'm also on Uther.
Good afternoon! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! We also just happen to be in the market for a dk tank :) More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Thanks for the offer but I noticed you're horde. I happen to be alliance, good luck on your search though
[H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> Recruitment is an 11/11 H and 2/11 M. Currently we have a raid roster that is 90% solid but we would like to make some tweaks, improvements and players that have the ability to push our raiders to their edge to create a more competitive atmosphere.

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm server (9:00 pm EST) to 9 pm server (12:00 am EST). Throughout the week we are continuously pushing mythic plus keys, and Raider.IO scores.

What we are looking for now you may ask? I’m glad you did ask! Currently we have different priorities.

Holy Paladin
Holy Priest
Restoration Druid
Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

Any and all highly qualified applicants will be considered.

Please either apply at or add Plumpspoon#1836 or Jerry#1647 or Reminissions#11559 or Riykiu#1703 or Jentastic#1967.