Returning Player (DK) LF Semi-Hardcore Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone!

I've been gone from the game for a while, but I'm returning and want to come back strong. I was a semi-hardcore raider and I'm looking to get back into it.

I'm looking to play Deathknight (Tank preferred but DPS is definitely an option). I'm willing to server/faction change for the right guild. I'm honestly looking for a guild that's close and semi-active. Looking to get to know the guild and ultimately become friends (dungeon together, group for some PvP, or even play games outside of WoW together).

That being said, raiding is fun and I want back in. My iLvl is pretty low for current standards (913 atm) but I'm not worried about getting it back up. Just need to push through some stuff.

The reason I was out for a while was strictly real life was happening and I had to pull away because I couldn't dedicate time to the game anymore. But that's different now. Id love to chat with my possible future guild soon. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me. Thanks everyone!

BNET - Timer#11370
Discord - Timer#9857
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, you would not be behind in progression formally because much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, and encourage folks to play what they enjoy

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

Overall our team has been together for years and the guild we are launching is a multi game guild meaning you'll see teams raiding in FF, SWTOR, and playing games like ARK in addition to WoW.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220 Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Heya Alatier,

seems my guild may be a good fit for you. My guild is chill tight knit, and semi-progression based. I have been looking for a co-tank, and gear is not an issue, something that can be easily rectified. Take a look at the following:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

Just want people who want to be in their roles, love it, strive in it, and also can take jokes, can crack jokes. Salt is not tolerated in my guild whatsoever. I rule with an iron fist on that issue. I'll add you on bnet, we should talk further. Meanwhile check us out.

-Signed GL of Hubris
You might be interested in ARD. We are a horde guild on Bleeding Hollow but have a very large cross-realm discord server. We have 14 raid teams from 6/11 M to heroic prog. We also do community raids (heroic and normal ABT usually), achievement runs, mount runs, M+, PVP, etc. Check us out: https://discord.gg/pAgx7aR
Salt will not be tolerated? Is it cause Boom must hoard all the salt like John Goodman at thanksgiving dinner???? Hmm I wonder.
We are currently looking for a few commited and skilled DPS to round out our mythic roster. If you are interested, I've sent you a btag request (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
<Oath> is a newly formed guild on Zul'jin! We are a group of veteran Alliance/Horde players and raiders who have decided to transfer and build on this server. We are looking for dedicated people to join our roster. Our dedicated raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST. We are currently recruiting one Tank, One healer preferably(MW Monk) we are also looking for a few dps to round out the core. These spots are subject to change. Casuals/Socials are welcome as well. We do mythic+ quite regularly. If interested in joining or you want additional information you can add me my btag is Hellswood#1206
Nice transmog hell. Set really goes well with the skin tone.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello Alatier,

I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Heroic Antorus 2 nights a week (Tue/Thu 10p-1a EST). We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild going into BFA.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
Hello Alatíer :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • You can play your character at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
I will add you on Bnet/Discord :)
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
and WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
We raid Friday+Saturday 8-11pm EST. Guild was recently formed by players getting a late start or rolling something new. We had out first raid last weekend and went 11/11N. Most of us have previous heroic and/or mythic experience so we'll be progressing at a good pace. Now is the perfect time to join. We ask everyone to be 930+ for normal and you'll have no problem getting there.

We are online a lot, in-game and in discord, so there's usually people running M+/xmog/etc. We also play a bit of Diablo 3 and Vermintide 2.

BTag: NoHero#1606
Discord: Brews#4531 (easier to reach me here)
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654