(Horde- Troll) Resto Druid LF Raid/PvP guild

Guild Recruitment
110 Resto druid looking for a Guild. Played WoW for 10 years (2004- Feb 2015) and came back recently for Legion - I'm looking for a raiding guild as I'm on the Smolderthorn server, Horde side - I've not done any of the new raids so I'm generally open to be built, if you will, as whatever kind of rest druid you'll need. I also twitch stream as well and I'd love to stream raid nights! As a bonus, If you guys do bring me on, I might have another friend or two (2 dps/possible tanks) with me! Thanks for the reading and the consideration!

1. Times available & time zone: Weekends and weekdays (except Monday) after 6pm EST (Though I'd like to stream raids so times matters to me)
2. Server preference: Not sure on this, Id like not to move servers.
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore to POSSIBLE hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None for this expansion
6. Recent logs (if available): None!
7. Contact info: I'm open here, Ingame (Karma#13109), and on discord
8. Anything else: I do stream on twitch at twitch.tv/OMFGoddess :D Hoefully I'll get to stream raids/PvP with you guys!
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
Range DPS
Melee DPS

Progression:
11/11(N)

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
2) To be able to pull your own weight
3) To have the mods that are needed for raiding
4) Being on time

What you can expect from Forged by Fire
1) Mature guild
2) Doing stuff after raids or before raids
3) Drama Free
4) Guild that provides food/flask etc to our raiders

Guild Master Malvagio - evilmage18#1867
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856