962 Aff Lock LF Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I'm looking for a 2 night guild preferably for raiding with a strong Mythic plus presence. My enjoyment really is mythic plus with raiding on the side. I'm semi new to this toon so still gearing and learning the ins and outs of it. Prefer to stay horde but would consider alliance also.

Battletag is Dannie#1999
Discord is Dannie#9144

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Thank you, I'd have to really consider going to a 3 day schedule. I will be in contact soon if I feel this would be a good fit.
How's it going, Evildannie?
>Dysfunctional< 6/11M
Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 Eastern Time
We're looking for ranged dps currently and would definitely be interested in learning a bit more about you. I added you on bnet, but just incase it gets lost in the nether you can reach me at Sheki#1764.
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 5/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

950+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!

All positions currently available!

Contact us

Still looking, wanting to make a choice by weekend on a new team.
Sargeras [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
============================ CORE RAID ============================
Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
Current Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal
Recruiting for Mythic.
Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
Faction: Alliance
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244

Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
<Vigil> of Zul'jin 8/11M with .5% wipe on coven.

Schedule: wed/thurs 8-11pm EST (6 hours a week)
optional tuesday heroic clear

Past Progression:
- Mythic: Blackhand (US 16th)
- Mythic: Imperator Mar'gok (US 19th)
- Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream (US 5th)
- Heroic: Lei Shen (US 5th)
- Heroic: Sha of Fear (US 18th)
- Heroic: Madness of Deathwing (US 13th)
- Heroic: Ragnaros (US 4th)
- Heroic: Tier 11 (US 7th)
- Heroic: Lich King (US 6th)

Our ideal raiders are self-reliant, come prepared, mature and are able to be accountable for their mistakes. We’re an adult guild and would prefer ages of 25+ raiders. Our raid environment is typically non-toxic and we prefer to keep it that way.

Currently Seeking:
- Lock
- Resto Shaman
- Holy pally (must be 8/11M EXP 965+ ilvl)

We will consider strong applicants of any type, even if not listed above! Being able and willing to play off-specs is a huge plus!

Wednesday and Thursday
8 PM EST - 11 PM EST (5 - 8 PST)

We will add Tuesday in for new raid content (first week) and often have a 100% optional guild group for heroics on Tuesdays for as long as it's relevant or wanted, but this is not required attendance.

Contact & Apply
/w // BTAG: Realsmooth#1906 // DISCORD: Reals#8155
Our other officers are Infredible and Brolandi, who can be reached in-game as well.

We handle applications through Discord and PMs. Visit our discord and see the #welcome channel, which lists our rules and expectations. Under that is a short little app you can PM to me on Discord.

90%+ Attendance
Weakauras, rclootcouncil, and Exorsus Raid Tools.
75+ artifact.
<Graphic Violence> 5/11M (>20% on Imonar)
Raiding guild for over 6 years, laid back and tight-knit group focused on clearing content with no drama at a fair pace. We love to joke around with each other so if you are easily offended we aren't the guild for you.

Looking for like minded individuals who want to progress in a relaxed environment. Currently looking for a healer and warlock for an immediate raid spots. Will also consider any exceptional dps.

Raid times/Attendance:
Tuesdays/Wednesdays: 9PM-12AM EST
*Optional Mondays: 9PM-12AM EST
*Mondays subject to change to mandatory depending on progression and/or want of raid group.

As with any raiding guild Attendance is of the utmost importance, that being said we understand that real life takes priority. All we ask is that you tell someone in advance if you're going to be late or a no-show. Repeated no-shows or tardiness without notice will result in removal from raid team.

We are pretty laid back with loot, as our members aren't loot wh0res. Mainly use personal loot or if using master looter simple highest roll wins though sometimes depending on the piece we give to the person who needs it the most.
Loot method open to change if majority of group feel we need another system.

Outside of raid:
We have a group(s) that regularly do mythic+
Active Discord/community, many of our members play different games together

If any of this interests you or you have questions please add me on Bnet or Discord for more info:
Bnet: YoungSandwch#1248
Discord: Jarvis#7286
Hey Dannie!
<Coercion> is a 2 Day guild back for Antorus, currently 7/11 we are looking for any strong players but with an emphasis on ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlocks preferred) and a tank. Multiple CEs as a guild and expect Argus to easily fall down before Battle for Azeroth hits.

Raid Days : Tuesday : 5:30pm - 9pm PST Wednesday : 5:30pm - 9pm PST Alt/Optional Day : Monday at regular time until we're done.

Contacts : Pride - Recruitment/Melee Officer - Btag Pride#12523 Discord Pride#0475

Sydrache - GM - Btag AtlasGM#1555

Hope to hear from you soon!
If you are interested in a weekend raid team hit me up. We regularly have m+ teams doing +15-20s on weekdays and frequently after raid as well on weekends. If your interested hit me up.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Shaman and a Monk, Druid or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Shadow Priest/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
MDPS: Low (Low priority for Ret pally/DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Optional Friday Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for several expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Hey Evildannie!

<internet Dragon Slayers> 11/11H Antorus is recruiting mythic raiders. Currently need Ranged dps! We still have core spots ready. We raid T/W 8 -11pm EST...Pst With Questions. All exceptional players are welcome. We do almost daily M+ runs.

Hit me up with any questions BTag notahealr#1949
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
EvilDannie! Last Call will be great fit for you.

We are <Last Call> on US Zul'jin a Heroic AOTC(with some Mythic experience) focused guild, was once very successful within the goals of the guild(Mist of Pandaria). First week in Antorus we cleared on Normal just to get a feel for our needs and strenghts. We are confident in having smooth progression in Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne, as well as into BFA(Our main focus).

Prior to the guild taking a long term break from the raid scene in WoD. The Guild Leader(myself) is a previous US 65th raider in Mist of Pandaria, with several server first victories. Most of our current guild members have previous End Game raiding progression spanning from Legion to Vanilla progression.

In addition to raiding, Last Call strives to have a relaxed social aspect to the guild. It is our core function when it's not raid day. We believe upholding positive environments on every level of this game will keep moral at it's peak at all times.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for quality players who can play their class well and who are properly geared for HM content. At this point we are looking for just about everything. Our current needs are listed below

Days and times are Fri-Sat 8pm est - 11pm est.

Spots that need immediate filled roles are as follows:

All dps and healers are welcome. We have a higher need for:
-Ranged dps
-Assassination Rogue
-Resto druid
-Holy Pally

We have plenty of tanks and healers available to keep M+'s in steady motion.

We would love the opportunity to chat with you this evening at around 8:30pm eastern time

How do I go about joining/asking questions about the guild?
Send Btag request to Vollrath#1422 (Guild Lead) or NoHero#1606 (Raid Lead)
Discord Tags: Volrath#8411 (Guild Lead) Brews#4531(Raid Lead)
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

-Disc priest

-Balance Druid
-Shadow Priest
-Elemental Shaman

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 8/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.