1 night [H] 1 night [A] Normal Only

Nazgrel, Nesingwary, and Vek'nilash
What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
interested, sent a request
03/10/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Syreyn
interested, sent a request

Hi Syreyn,

I received your request and accepted. Hope to catch you online soon.

Tega
Sounds awesome. Just sent a request. Faction changed my main to horde on friday but I have a 110 Rogue on Alliance too.
So exciting! I can't wait to run more stuff with you guys! :)
You guys sound great! But alas the raid times don't work for me as I work nights. My old guild leader is in your guild. I may move a character over.
05/07/2018 06:37 AMPosted by Gizlushne
You guys sound great! But alas the raid times don't work for me as I work nights. My old guild leader is in your guild. I may move a character over.

Thank you, sorry that the schedules don't work out for you. Feel free to contact me if you decide to move a character over.

Gizmo! <3
Hello you guys seem like a good fit for myself and a friend. However we aren’t anywhere near raiding levels, even normal rated ones. My main is only at 89 and my friends is at 40. I have not played since cata, and he is truly new. Thank you for responding to my thread. Maybe we can talk more and see if we could be useful to you in the future. Thanks!
05/08/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Xirk
Hello you guys seem like a good fit for myself and a friend. However we aren’t anywhere near raiding levels, even normal rated ones. My main is only at 89 and my friends is at 40. I have not played since cata, and he is truly new. Thank you for responding to my thread. Maybe we can talk more and see if we could be useful to you in the future. Thanks!

Sure, that sounds great. I will be on tonight after work (7pm EST or so) Hopefully we can catch one another then.

Yours,

Tega
05/09/2018 05:11 AMPosted by Tega
05/08/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Xirk

Sure, that sounds great. I will be on tonight after work (7pm EST or so) Hopefully we can catch one another then.

Yours,

Tega

Sounds great! We will talk tonight, I’ll likely be on around 8pm est. See you then.
Hello Tega,
I am the friend of Xirk. Just started WoW a couple weeks ago but played Lineage2 for 12 years ending with a level 98 healer and a level 97 nuker (left L2 when the game went F2P). Wow is similar and yet very different so I am spending alot of time figuring things out. From what Xirk has told me and what I have read, I think you guys are very similar to my guild on L2. I will see if I can catch you in game tonight to chat. If not, then another time is fine.
05/07/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Tega

Thank you, sorry that the schedules don't work out for you. Feel free to contact me if you decide to move a character over.

I made a new level 110 mage on Nazgrel named Gizalivia.
05/10/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Luminares
Hello Tega,
I am the friend of Xirk. Just started WoW a couple weeks ago but played Lineage2 for 12 years ending with a level 98 healer and a level 97 nuker (left L2 when the game went F2P). Wow is similar and yet very different so I am spending alot of time figuring things out. From what Xirk has told me and what I have read, I think you guys are very similar to my guild on L2. I will see if I can catch you in game tonight to chat. If not, then another time is fine.

Hi Luminares!

Sorry I missed you last night I had to log off a bit early. I will be online tonight for a few hours, hope to catch you then.

Yours,

Tega
Spots are filling up fast. We do not plan on going past a roster of 20, so if you are interested let me know soon.

Yours,

Tega
I am actually interested in this, I am returning to the game and looking for a new home. I would love to chat when you may have time My Bnet is Sindale#1279. I should be on tonight.
06/07/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Sindalè
I am actually interested in this, I am returning to the game and looking for a new home. I would love to chat when you may have time My Bnet is Sindale#1279. I should be on tonight.

Hi Sindale,

I didn't see this till just now. I will be on tonight as well (Friday). Hope to talk to you soon!

Yours,

Tega
Tega has a naughty secret toon!! :O
Our sister Guild. Though I should have posted that with a different toon. They are very nice.
We are currently at 18 Raid Team members. We will halt our recruiting efforts once we hit about 20. There is still time before BfA launches to join us!

Yours,

Tega