970 Ele Shman LF Mythic Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
My current guild died and I'm looking for a new mythic raid team. I have mythic raid experience for every Legion raid tier. I know my current progress looks bad but our guild had major attendance issues the entire expansion. I'm looking for a guild that can consistently clear mythic content.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/177956/17#metric=dps

Times: Sunday - Thursday 7:30 to 12:00 CST
Horde Only
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 10/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Demon Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Shaman
    Warrior

Healer
    Druid
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Hey, any chance you can raid from 6:30pm CST? Our 6/11M (Kin'garoth to 21% last add phase) group raids from 6:30pm-10pm CST Tuesday + Wednesday, and we have a core spot for an ele shaman.

Your logs seem to match our groups and we should be able to push a quicker cutting edge with you in the group.

Add me if you can raid at 6:30pm and if you're interested. LordJoshua#11545
    Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

6/11 Mythic Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-pacific to 1030 pacific

I believewe trialed someone named hedonistic this week that is from your guild i think?

Add me on btag! JordyPie#1970
    [H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and dps! This is for a core spot for Argus progression.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
    Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
    Ele Shaman
    Boomkin
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Spriest

www.srsguild.com to apply
    or please add me to chat:
    Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
    Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    <Raiders of the Lost Bud> Currently 5/11M on Thrall (Horde). We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est and are in need of a solid ele sham like yourself to round out our core roster. My Battleid is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
    <UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 5/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Resto/Boomkin Druid
    Shadow/Disc Priest
    Resto/Ele/Enh Shaman
    MM Hunter
    Mage
    Havoc DH

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Elderblood#1980 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!
    Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

Progression:
    5/11M ABT
    5/9M ToS
    5/10M NH
    7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
    Tues / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
    Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
    Discord: Deegurz#4398
    We're <Extra Cute> on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together doing M+ or even playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together.

Currently Recruiting:
    deathknight (tank)-high
    demon hunter (tank)-high
    druid (all specs)-high
    mage-high
    monk (healer)-high
    monk (dd)-high
    paladin (protection)-high
    paladin (retribution)-medium
    priest (healer)-high
    priest (dd)-medium
    shaman (elemental)-high
    shaman (enhancement)-high
    shaman (restoration)-high
    warrior (dd)-medium
    High Priority on the classes/specs listed above ESPECIALLY A TANK and RESTO SHAMAN but if you don't see your class listed feel free to apply anyway because we're always looking for good players.

We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character:
    Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

We use a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate.

Contacts:
    GM-Lunoxis#1568
    Officer-Asap#1500
    Officer-Leskai#1801

You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below:

https://discord.gg/J4ggfKp
    Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We are definitely looking for DPS to strengthen our roster.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
    Recruiting: All DPS classes and specs.

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
    and/or add me to chat:
    ~Clazzical#1132
    Before I drop the spam, just wanted to say if you're looking to have fun outside of just raiding we are an awesome team, we do weekly heroic run for alts as well as weekly normal runs for alts(both optional) we also do keys for alts/mains every monday and after we do keys we typically go run WoD raids(also optional) we have fun, we do team bonding stuff! if you like to be social we are an awesome place to be!

=====
    Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community.

This team has been rocking it since nighthold and are looking for more folks to help finish off the tier! Cutting edge is right in our sight!

Team Umbra is LFM! 8/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST

Current High Interest in: Healer/Ranged DPS(Ele Shaman/Boomkin) (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 if you want to chat more!
    03/07/2018 12:46 AMPosted by Xanthippie
    <Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 22 active members. Currently we are looking for Range DPS & a new off-tank
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • Hey i think you would be a perfect fit for our team, we are currently looking for an ele shammy. We are 4/11M right now and are looking to stengthen our roster for the rest of the tier and going into bfa. We raid 830-1130 est on Thursday and Monday.Add my bnet tokara102#1782
    MINIMUM experience required for all apps is currently 5/11M

Goals:
    Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, dedicated semi-hardcore team to re-establish ourselves in the top US guilds. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild. As a progression guild, we expect our members to come prepared with raiding materials and knowledge of the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand-holding strategies for all raiders.

Raid Times:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11pm PST
    We follow a very strict 9 hour raiding schedule.

Recruitment Needs:

-DPS-
    Warrior, Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, Mage, Hunter, S-Priest
    DPS recruitment is fairly open, so if you feel that you are a strong contender we encourage you to apply.

-HEALS-
    Holy Priest / Resto Shaman
    The rest of our healing core is pretty set at the moment in Antorus, however every spot on the team is competitive. If you feel you would be an asset to the team please apply.

Apping/Contact:
    If you are interested in joining, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/heypedHjcchnVA7y2

If you have a specific question, you may contact one of our officers:

Recruitment / Raid Leader: Okori#1968 (Tonic)
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 5/11M
    -Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
    -Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    <Severance Package> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Thrall. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of achieving Cutting Edge. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Each member must understand that they, as an individual, are a part of the team, and are responsible to the whole group to bring their best. We offer a raid environment where we treat pulls serious. We offer a mature circle of skilled players to enjoy content with. We offer a leadership team that is experienced with the game, dedicated to advancing this guild, and easy to approach with questions and concerns.

What we look for in our raiders:
    Great attendance
    Dedication and loyalty
    Friendliness
    Openness to improvement
    Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices
    Enthusiasm about raiding
    We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, just be sure to communicate any absences early instead of the day of. (two weeks prior)

What we provide to our raiders:
    Discord
    Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers
    A relaxed and progressive raiding environment
    Trial Period:
    Trial period will last roughly 2-3 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers' believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated.

Required Addons and Programs:
    Discord
    RC Loot Council
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    DBM

Loot:
    Loot will be distributed by Loot Council, which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade, and raider status into account.

Current Progression:

Brand new guild with a core of top raiders

Raid Times: Sun/Tues/Wed 8:00 p.m - 11:00 p.m EST

Legion Recruitment Needs:

* Recruiting all classes.

Legion Minimum Requirements:
    * 940+ ilvl
    * 75+ Traits in MS OR 72+ in at least two specs.

For further information contact any of the following:

Contact(s):
    * Doc#13771 (Healing Officer)
    * Painreaper#1101 (Guildmaster)
    * Shanoo#1850 (Raid Leader)
    * Thumper#12501 (Melee Officer)
    Sargeras [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    OPEN YOUR OPTIONS!!!
    Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
    Server: Sargeras - Alliance
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    Hit up my btag so we can chat

Itsmytime#11594