970 Ele Shman LF Mythic Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
5/11M

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

Healer:
-Monk
-Shaman
-Druid
-Disc priest

Dps:
-Warlock
-Balance Druid
-Shadow Priest
-Elemental Shaman

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. We just recently pushed through into Mythic and are 1/11 Mythic.

Class Needs:
See website!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 16 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Sephtis Horde 8mythic down we raid tues and thursday 8:30 to 12 EST looking for good range! were easy going group with determination to get things killed. Hit me up if these times work for you and we can chat on discord dreaper#1851

Thanks!
[H]<The Early Shift> [9/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [5/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 9/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 5/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Druid]
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Hunter (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Sham]
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hey Superlurker,

We're definitely looking for another shaman, as I have swapped to healing primarily. We're on Illidan as Horde, with current progress of 5/11M and 3% on Imonar.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 - 10:30 CST.

Seeking folks that are interested in a semi-casual guild, and willing to put in the time and effort to get to Cutting Edge. We're honestly much more interested in the player than the specific class.

Feel free to add me on bnet MAAKSEL#1909 or Discord eCakes#2412
Hello there Superlurker! You've had a ton of interest but in teh offchance your still browsing.
I'm from <BreakingGameBalnce> a 5/11M guild located on Bleeding Hollow [H].
Raids are 2 days a week: Wed+Thurs 9p-12a EST (6p-9p PST)
Loot: Loot Council via RCLootCouncil. (DPS>Tank>Healer BiS>MA>OS)
We are seeking a Frost DK (with Blood off-spec), Elemental Shaman and Fury Warrior to round out our core roster.
<BGB> provides repairs, raid materials and has a group that consistently runs high M+ Keys!
If this little tid bit sounds interesting do hit me up for more info!

Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 7/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
<Hard Carry> is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are currently 4/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

-Min ilvl 950, 75+ traits
-Knowledge of your class
-Working mic
-Capable of memes

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Contact: Blkchakra#1864, RandyJoe#1378, Tigew#1215, or Dee#1514
Hey there, I think we could be a fit for you. check us out!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-8/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost DK(Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)
-Elemental Shaman (Medium Priority)
-Mage (Any Spec - High Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Normalninja#1733
Darkest#2521
Archim#1743
Nomnomzz#1648 - Me
fancysquirrl#1885
austin0nfire#1376

Would love to talk to you!
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 9/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: MW Monk and shaman

DPS: Boomkin, Mage, ele shaman and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
5/11m ABT and 960 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Hey man, if you're still looking, I think we'd be a great fit. Add me if you want more info

<Twelve Step Program> 5/11m

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, push m+ keys, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 Blood dk
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

Requirements

• 940+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • OR proven raiding experience - willing to carry and gear up certain players/classes
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord (always on - mobile): thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Twelve+Step+Program
    Hi Superlurker,
    We are looking for good ranged dps.

<To be Determined> 6/11M is a Horde guild on Arthas PVP server.

We raid Tues/Thurs with optional Sundays for Heroic clears (alts are welcome!) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me @Hepy#1456 or Jordone#1898.

When not raiding we are usually running mythic +, clearing old content, playing a dozen other games together or just making fun of each other in discord.

Have a nice a day :D
    <Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
    Sun/Tues/Wed (Sunday during progression)
    8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Here's a link for some more information about us.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762007641
    Heyo, I see you've transferred, but here's my 2 cents

Criminal - Sargeras [A]

We're currently looking for exceptional DPS, the ability to heal in a peal is valuable too. You are expected to acknowledge your own mistakes and be able to take criticism when deserved.

We are on Aggramar and extending the lockout until we kill Argus.

Raid times are Thurs/Sun/Mon 10:30pm-1:30am CST

Feel free to apply at wowcriminal.shivtr.com/ or contact us in-game or via Battle.net
    Kiolvor: Healing and Recruitment Officer - Kiolvor#1715
    Roflcoptor: GM - Roflcoptor#1431
    Whofartd: Co-GM- xBOBxTHOMASx#1675
    Obsiege: DPS Officer - Doubleu#1887
    Guild: <Relentlesss>
    Faction: HORDE
    Realm: Undermine
    Raid Times/Days: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tu/Thu/Sun
    Cleared: 5/11 Mythic
    Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Veloth#1394, Killzone1210#1379
    Discord: Killzone1210#4720 Veloth#8437 Wizaro#8245
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless
    Needs: warrior, ele shaman, boomkin, rogue, ret paladin
    All are considered regardless of spec and class. Feel free to contact even if yours isn't listed
    Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA

Currently: 3/11M - LF more ranged and healer

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
    We're <Extra Cute> on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together doing M+ or even playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together.

Currently Recruiting:
    deathknight (tank)-high
    demon hunter (tank)-high
    druid (all specs)-high
    mage-high
    monk (healer)-high
    monk (dd)-high
    paladin (protection)-high
    paladin (retribution)-medium
    priest (healer)-high
    priest (dd)-medium
    shaman (elemental)-high
    shaman (enhancement)-high
    shaman (restoration)-high
    warrior (dd)-medium
    High Priority on the classes/specs listed above ESPECIALLY A TANK and RESTO SHAMAN but if you don't see your class listed feel free to apply anyway because we're always looking for good players.

We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character:
    Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

We use a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate.

Contacts:
    GM-Lunoxis#1568
    Officer-Asap#1500
    Officer-Leskai#1801

You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below:

https://discord.gg/J4ggfKp
    <Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
    B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761847295