954 Veng DH LF mythic raid

Guild Recruitment
na
hello I'm Killerpro main tank to Private Chat we are currently looking for a tank for mythic progression we are 5/11. I too am a Vengeance DH so we can give each other pointers! We can trial you in heroic before you make any big xfers, I hope to hear from you soon.

GUILD INFO:
<Private Chat> is currently looking for a exceptional TANK(guardian, blood or brewmaster) for Mythic progression in Antorus. However, we are willing to trial all classes that have at least 945ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, enchants, gems and potions. A lot of our members run Mythic 15+'s and higher daily, we sell keys as well. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 11/11H and 5/11M in Antorus. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
bump
bb
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.