Looking for a casual guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm a bit newer to the game, I've played casually through the past expansion and have recently decided that I want to make wow my everyday play. I'm playing Horde on Zul'jin and would like to remain there. Overall I am looking to find a casual, social guild. I would also like to begin dabbling in PVP and Raiding once I'm ready. Anyone that would be willing to help a guy get a grip on end game content would be much appreciated.
Good morning. <Last Call> on Zul'jin is looking for some DPS. We run Mythic+ daily and have a Normal+Heroic raid team that you are welcome to join once you get geared(which we can definitely help with). Raids are Friday+Saturday 8-11pm EST. There are a few of us that PVP. One of our officers is a warrior and he'd be happy to help you refine your build/gear so you can melt faces!

We are a social/active guild. During the week we are usually online from 4-11 PM and weekends we online A LOT. Also, a bunch of us are always in Discord chatting about anything and everything. If you don't want to raid, that's fine, you are still welcome to join us and hang out, run Mythic+, BGs, Arenas, etc.

I will add your BTag when I get home this evening and we can talk more if you are interested.

Discord: Brews#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606
Sending you a Btag request, feel free to ask any questions about Last Call and our raiding environment
Hey Imolath, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!