Say you punch through a void elf

General Discussion
Or stab. Do their wounds turn into your Void Storage?
Not sure whether to laugh... or cry.
This is why I hate Sundays on the forums
It would be extremely painful.
03/18/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Wiccan
Not sure whether to laugh... or cry.

yes.
And I thought they smelled bad, on the outside!
And when I Backstab a Nightborne in the day, does it poke through to the night? As a scientist, I'm always up to test hypothesis. There is no substitution for a proper randomized block analysis. Time to round up some test subjects.

To show this is proper science, I adopt the null hypothesis that the blade will not poke through to the night. I'll keep stabbing until I'm proven wrong...

: )
03/18/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Clopatra

I'm just asking in advance before we actually have to start fighting in BfA
03/18/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Rendlayn

...for you.

I had to do that to justify the use of the Bane voice.
No, only if you stab them with multiple different weapons and leave them in their body.
How rude well if were gunna play that game then, what happens when you dangle a mana crystal infront of a nightborne ? Do they turn into instant mana craized addicts ?
03/18/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Truckerjim
Bane voice

Oh, so you think the Void Elfs are your ally? But you merely adopted the Void. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a pre order bonus, by then to me it was only new content. The Void betrays you because the Void belongs to me.
... what happens when you dangle a mana crystal infront of a nightborne ? Do they turn into instant mana craized addicts ?
"Ruuuuuunas!"
03/18/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Rendlayn
for him
03/18/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Clopatra

This is why I love Sundays on the forums
03/18/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Hateaddict
03/18/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Truckerjim
Bane voice

Oh, so you think the Void Elfs are your ally? But you merely adopted the Void. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a pre order bonus, by then to me it was only new content. The Void betrays you because the Void belongs to me.

Holy crap, if this were Reddit I'd give you a gold.
03/18/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Kitanana
How rude well if were gunna play that game then, what happens when you dangle a mana crystal infront of a nightborne ? Do they turn into instant mana craized addicts ?

-we've been cured of that silly
Um, only in your dreams... ;)
03/18/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Amaris
-we've been cured of that silly
That's not how addictive personalities work. :P
You don't!

Void Elf punches you...........